Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My only real complaint about the album

My only real complaint about the album

almost no krizz kaliko. wtf is that. other then that i love it.

Tech N9ne isn't a group. I'm glad he isn't featured on every song.

tech is who he is today not strictly because of kali, but kali is a huge part of tech n9ne... i personally love to hear kali in tech songs, they fit together perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

i didnt say he should be on every song. but he's barely on the album at all. most of techs best work has kali on the hook or delieverin a dope ass verse. i still love the album but theres nothing wrong with more krizz. he's by far stranges 2nd best artist. its just kinda odd how on the biggest album of techs career kails not on it as much as usual.

I wouldn't say that he's by far Strange's 2nd best artist....I understand if you like him more than the others, but Kutt deserves way more credit than he gets, and frankly Raw N Unkutt shit all over Shock Treatment, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    i didnt say he should be on every song. but he's barely on the album at all. most of techs best work has kali on the hook or delieverin a dope ass verse. i still love the album but theres nothing wrong with more krizz. he's by far stranges 2nd best artist. its just kinda odd how on the biggest album of techs career kails not on it as much as usual.

my only complaint is not brotha lynch. brotha lynch is 2nd on strange

i just think its ridicolous how much musical talent krizz has. it was just kinda disapointing to not get a good dose of him

Quote Originally Posted by Pat T
    I wouldn't say that he's by far Strange's 2nd best artist....I understand if you like him more than the others, but Kutt deserves way more credit than he gets, and frankly Raw N Unkutt shit all over Shock Treatment, in my opinion.

i know that's your opinion, but i would personally put any strange artist in front of BLH.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Santo Agosta

And I would disagree with you, simply because I like BLH's subject matter.

I'm sort of looking forward to not hearing Krizz. Krizz is great, and gives a nice addition to almost any Tech song, but there gets to be a point where I've had enough Krizz. I grow tired of repetition, of things sounding the same. Whether it be flows, sounds, beats, etc. Krizz's voice on hooks, choruses, verses, etc. is becoming expected and routine. I haven't listened to the album, but I'm looking forward to hearing some Kaliko-less songs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    i know that's your opinion, but i would personally put any strange artist in front of BLH.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Santo Agosta

Very much agree with this statement Pat T... one Kutt track on the album? Kutt gets overlooked by even true technicians IMO... now you got all these new fans not knowin who Kutt even is. Can't wait for Redheaded Stepchild...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat T