Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F.A.N.S

F.A.N.S

• last year at a tech show i'm pretty sure that A. Yates said it stood for FAMILY ALWAYS NEVER SOMETIMES. ? ?
    • BUT, its never mentioned in the song. he says, FOREVER ACCEPTING N9NES' SOUL
    • Why the change? and whats does it mean to everyone?

how many arrangements can we make..... ??? ????

Females Adore N9ne Sex. lol

Family Always Never Sometimes is a lame ass acronym. You made that up didn't you?

Fucking All Nasty Sluts.....jp jp jp lol

no thats what he said at the show, check the forum history? and correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Swan
    Family Always Never Sometimes is a lame ass acronym. You made that up didn't you?

nice, made me think of this one..

Fuck Alota Nice Strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Lincoln
    Fucking All Nasty Sluts.....jp jp jp lol

I don't wanna do that. I'll take your word for it. But it woulda been a lame acronym.

yea maybe.. i just think that accepting n9nes soul is boarder line, prideful, idk. i take it as accepting his poetry telling of his life. some people might take it like accepting his way of life. to be like him, or make him their idol.

Or it's saying "I've got a lot of stuff going on, a lot of dark shit, a lot of things that people look at me and think 'what the fuck is wrong with this guy?', and my FANS appreciate it, and accept it."

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    yea maybe.. i just think that accepting n9nes soul is boarder line, prideful, idk. i take it as accepting his poetry telling of his life. some people might take it like accepting his way of life. to be like him, or make him their idol.

forever asphixiated (on) n9nes scrotum