Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Strange Music Pendant

  1. #1

    Strange Music Pendant

    Does the Strange Music Pendant come with the CD only if you pre-order it? or can you also get it when you purchase it at the store to???



    Does anybody know lol


  2. #2
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    just best buy i believe

  3. #3
    Yea but do I have to pre-order it from best buy or can i just get it at the store you think?



    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    just best buy i believe

  4. #4
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    hmmmmmm. let me look around a bit



    Quote Originally Posted by Alnardo Ayala
    Yea but do I have to pre-order it from best buy or can i just get it at the store you think?


    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    just best buy i believe

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Ima wait til it comes out and see what other people get lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member EMStaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300
    From what I understand, Best Buy will be selling two versions. One is the regular copy (9.99), and the other is the "Exclusive Deluxe Edition" (14.99 on Sale). If I translate that correctly, it means the exclusive copy will be available for regular purchase without need for pre-ordering.

  8. #8
    Do you think the $14.99 is the one with the pendant?



    Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz
    From what I understand, Best Buy will be selling two versions. One is the regular copy (9.99), and the other is the "Exclusive Deluxe Edition" (14.99 on Sale). If I translate that correctly, it means the exclusive copy will be available for regular purchase without need for pre-ordering.

  9. #9
    More than likely, yes. I'm curious as to what this Pendant looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnardo Ayala
    Do you think the $14.99 is the one with the pendant?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz
    From what I understand, Best Buy will be selling two versions. One is the regular copy (9.99), and the other is the "Exclusive Deluxe Edition" (14.99 on Sale). If I translate that correctly, it means the exclusive copy will be available for regular purchase without need for pre-ordering.

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music Bling Pendant - no longer available?
    By JacksonTaylor in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:34 AM
  2. Strange Music Bling Pendant
    By zackloomis in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:00 PM
  3. Anyone with the Strange Music pendant!
    By ScottyKing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
  4. Strange Music Pendant
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 05:06 AM
  5. STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE
    By RyanBarker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •