Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Food and Am I A Psycho Thoughts

Fuck Food and Am I A Psycho Thoughts

I have listened to both this morning and I personally think "am i a psycho" sounds more believable than "fuck food". Im NOT anti Wayne or Pain. It was exactly what I expected from Wayne and Pain. As a fan IM not happy at all with that track. Now on the other track, Hopsin and B.o.B. both killed it imo. Just sounded right. Those are my thoughts.

fuck food had 2 good verses, and am i a psycho had 3.... i think you know what i mean.

both songs are killer actually the whole cd is killer! best album

quit hating on wayne you guys sound stupid as fuck.. wayne is on top of the rap game wether you like it or not and he held his own in that song, he exceeded my expectations and t pain was a beast on the chorus, that song might be my favorite song right now, quit being so dumb and hating on mainstream rappers, their not the problem, the listeners are..

tech ripped "fuck food". wayne's verse wasn't bad either. maybe just too much t-pain. am i a psycho is a great track

waynes verse was meh and t pains voice annoys the shit out of me. am i a psycho is fucking NUTS !

Like I said earlier, I am NOT anti Wayne or Pain. So as far as "sounding stupid as fuck", you take the cake dude. Wayne is doing his thing and more power to him. I respect your opinion, but to say this track is better than WWC, Mental Giant, Am I A Psycho is just completely insane. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishFleets of GSP @osirisofgsp
    quit hating on wayne you guys sound stupid as fuck.. wayne is on top of the rap game wether you like it or not and he held his own in that song, he exceeded my expectations and t pain was a beast on the chorus, that song might be my favorite song right now, quit being so dumb and hating on mainstream rappers, their not the problem, the listeners are..

Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho? Yeah, I'm a psycho. I GUESS I'M A PSYCHO!

THIS, THIS, THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by SwishFleets of GSP @osirisofgsp

Fuck Food was a lot different than i expected. I thought it would be a party song type thing. But it was more on the dark side.. AND I LOVE IT!