Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Question about pre-orders

  1. #1

    Question about pre-orders

    Hey, So I heard that if you buy the Album on June 7th, you get like 3 bonus tracks?? Do the people who pre-ordered it get the 3 tracks too? Might have been answered, but Idk. Thanks for the help! (:

  2. #2
    No. The bonus tracks are only available at fye and best buy

  3. #3
    Are there actual bonus tracks at FYE or just the dvd? Off topic too, just cuz I'm curious, does the 530 in your name Rep a area code or is it just a number?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    No. The bonus tracks are only available at fye and best buy

  4. #4
    I believe I heard something about bonus tracks, I'm not sure and 530 is my area code



    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Are there actual bonus tracks at FYE or just the dvd? Off topic too, just cuz I'm curious, does the 530 in your name Rep a area code or is it just a number?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    No. The bonus tracks are only available at fye and best buy

  5. #5
    Where you live? 530 is my area code too.

  6. #6
    Marysville



    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Where you live? 530 is my area code too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465


    off topic, but I used to race BMX and ride the motocross track in Marysville





    both were good tracks and a lot of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Marysville

    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Where you live? 530 is my area code too.

  8. #8
    You can probably go on the FYE website, and see. But I looked at the FYE Facebook...and they're just advertising the DVD..so i don't know either



    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    I believe I heard something about bonus tracks, I'm not sure and 530 is my area code


    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Are there actual bonus tracks at FYE or just the dvd? Off topic too, just cuz I'm curious, does the 530 in your name Rep a area code or is it just a number?

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    No. The bonus tracks are only available at fye and best buy

  9. #9
    The BMX track is long gone and they just expanded the motocross track



    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

    off topic, but I used to race BMX and ride the motocross track in Marysville





    both were good tracks and a lot of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Marysville

    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Where you live? 530 is my area code too.

  10. #10
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465


    R.I.P Marysville BMX track





    I've got a lot of good memories out there...





    I'mma smoke 1 in honor of the good ol' days at the BMX track

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The BMX track is long gone and they just expanded the motocross track

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

    off topic, but I used to race BMX and ride the motocross track in Marysville





    both were good tracks and a lot of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Marysville

    Quote Originally Posted by SB
    Where you live? 530 is my area code too.

Similar Threads

  1. Pre Orders...
    By Nico_ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:38 PM
  2. Question for anyone who orders from Suburban Noize
    By DirtyGinger in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. to all of you who know about pre-orders..
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:30 PM
  4. K.O.D. Pre-Orders
    By DonRossi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:04 AM
  5. pre orders
    By PRACEGR...A.K.A MR.LDC in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •