Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wayne/ Tech N9ne

Wayne/ Tech N9ne

I think its funny how everybody hated on Tech for working with Wayne and now they heard fuck food and they think its the shit. Thats why I kept my mouth shut..Wether we like it or not, Tech is getting alot of attention because of wayne. This is where we wanted Tech to be, it shouldnt matter who hes doing music with. Obviously if tech is working with thim he respects them as an artist and that should be enough for us

This

Wayne is getting alot of attention because of wayne? not hatin just pointed out a mistake

I'm not a huge fan of Lil Wayne. I liked his older stuff, but as for all rap, the old stuff is better. However, I think the Carter IV is going to boost Tech's fame a lot. I'm not saying Lil Wayne is better than Tech, just more people listen to Lil Wayne. When they hear Tech N9ne featured on The Carter IV, a lot more people will start listening to Tech.

"Wayne is getting alot of attention because of Wayne"? Lol

Anyway, I listened to the song on YouTube, Tech killed it, T-Pain was pretty good, Wayne still sucked.

Idc who Wayne works with, it's the same shit. People shouldn't have a problem with Tech for working with Wayne, just like people shouldn't just like Wayne now because he's working with Tech. Tech said for us to just wait and see before hating. I waited, I saw, Wayne came with the same shit lol.

"buht heez ah meta4 rapper!!!" Yes... "Metaphor rapper" the simple excuse for a rapper who can't be creative and is forced to stick to the routine of "I'm _____ like a ______".

"u jus haytin coz u kant undastandz heez wordplay!!!" I understood his wordplay when I was 6.

Anywho, Track was dope, Wayne was... nope. Still waiting for him to come with something decent.

Until then, I wasn't suprised and my opinion remains the same.

You make me LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Anyway, I listened to the song on YouTube, Tech killed it, T-Pain was pretty good, Wayne still sucked.

Idc who Wayne works with, it's the same shit. People shouldn't have a problem with Tech for working with Wayne, just like people shouldn't just like Wayne now because he's working with Tech. Tech said for us to just wait and see before hating. I waited, I saw, Wayne came with the same shit lol.

"buht heez ah meta4 rapper!!!" Yes... "Metaphor rapper" the simple excuse for a rapper who can't be creative and is forced to stick to the routine of "I'm _____ like a ______".

"u jus haytin coz u kant undastandz heez wordplay!!!" I understood his wordplay when I was 6.

Anywho, Track was dope, Wayne was... nope. Still waiting for him to come with something decent.

You disagree? Or you Lol on my side? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    You make me LoL

I agree 100 % and I haven't heard the song yet

You make me LoL

Dirty knows what's up.

You make me LoL

Dirty always knows whats up.

Dirty knows what's up.

You make me LoL