Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Buy "extras" confirmed for All 6's and 7's

Best Buy "extras" confirmed for All 6's and 7's

Tech on his twitter: "DWAMN! Get my album at Best Buy on 6/7 and you'll get a Strange Music Pendant along w/ 3 exclusive bonus tracks from the Strange Music..."

Looks like the information is starting to get out.

From the Best Buy Description of the CD ( Found Here )

Tech N9ne Best Buy® Exclusive

When you order this deluxe edition of All 6's and 7's, you'll get to download three unreleased bonus tracks from Tech N9ne. Plus, you'll receive a special Tech N9ne medallion in the package with the CD.

Bonus tracks:

• "Face Paint"
    • "Give It Up"
    • "Rock and Roll Ni**a"

Download instructions will arrive in the package with the CD. While supplies last.

Side note: "The Strange Music..."

- Does this mean these tracks will be from other SM artists?

- Or, does this mean these tracks will be Tech N9ne tracks, perhaps with SM artist features?

can you go in the store? or do you have to only order online because thats bull shit for the people who pre ordered it we should have the ultimate package not fucking gay ass best buy.

@Dave - I work at Best Buy, so perhaps tonight I can get some information (although I'm sure somebody can bring it to light before me) on this. I asked our resident "music guru" the other day, and he knew nothing about the album, or the exclusives.

@Dantennana - Late as in "people have been talking about this" or late as in "this has already been confirmed"? I've seen the multiple discussions on the FYE and Best Buy exclusives. Just figured a "confirmation" would be nice.

yea please let me know because ill go there and cop one as well as my preorder

also thread on this already said this.

When do you guys get the shipment? on friday? Thats what I heard from one of the employees from strange music in KC...Im sure thats when the album will leak.

Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz

@Dave - I work at Best Buy, so perhaps tonight I can get some information (although I'm sure somebody can bring it to light before me) on this. I asked our resident "music guru" the other day, and he knew nothing about the album, or the exclusives.

@Dantennana - Late as in "people have been talking about this" or late as in "this has already been confirmed"? I've seen the multiple discussions on the FYE and Best Buy exclusives. Just figured a "confirmation" would be nice.

Also the tracks are Tech N9ne tracks. "Give it up" Feat. Ces Cru and Lebowski "Rock N Roll Nigga" and I forgot the other one

I'm going in tonight to help with shipments, so I can check. My store gets trucks on Mondays and Wednesdays, so if we don't have it tonight, it won't be here until Monday. I'm sure different stores/districts have different days, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    When do you guys get the shipment? on friday? Thats what I heard from one of the employees from strange music in KC...Im sure thats when the album will leak.

face paint right?

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Also the tracks are Tech N9ne tracks. "Give it up" Feat. Ces Cru and Lebowski "Rock N Roll Nigga" and I forgot the other one