Thread: GOING TO THE SIOUX FALLS SHOW?

GOING TO THE SIOUX FALLS SHOW?

Just remember Act like a bitch treated like a bitch ..act like a chump treated like a chump!!!!! Last show in sioux falls was stupid cause of stupid people

I agree, there was alot of stupid people there. I'll be there again though; hope to see you there bro!

I loved the show but the people there were stupid well the last show i went to was the strange days and some of them people were dumb as fuck especially after prozaks set cause all they wanted to do was mosh but i wont be attending the sufu show because i am up in bismarck for college so i am attending the show here, but yea my last sufu experience the music was good the people were wack i just wanted to chill and hear good music

yea il be there ..last time sucked first tech concert i didnt spend the whole time up front cause i got into a fight during united ballers yes i said united ballers the sioux falls act geez cause people were being dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson BLAH BLAH BLUH

I agree, there was alot of stupid people there. I'll be there again though; hope to see you there bro!

3 more nights cant wait

I think i remember you...you that big dude that was at the sioux falls hostile takeover tour last year in the front row and was pushing everyone aside with yo big ass and actin a fool then all of a sudden you disappeared...or am i wrong

prob was my big ass but i dont push unless i get pushed and everyone was out of control .. i go to the show to see the artist not fuck with a bunch of dumb shits, this is not my first conert either but like i say act like a bitch treated like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888

I think i remember you...you that big dude that was at the sioux falls hostile takeover tour last year in the front row and was pushing everyone aside with yo big ass and actin a fool then all of a sudden you disappeared...or am i wrong

ill be there, i think this go round will be better especially because of the venue