Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts On Future Releases

Thoughts On Future Releases

Pick a few and discuss:

What do you think of the 816 Boyz album

The K.A.B.O.S.H. album (Aframerican Psycho)

All the upcoming EP's (No Filter, Red Headed Stepchild, Halloween Night and Kluster Fuck)

Debut album from Mayday

Debut album from Stevie Stone

The last chapter of BLH's trilogy (Mannibalector)

Big Scoob's Collabos album (Big Scoob & Em)

All 6's and 7's

Tech N9ne Collabos album (Strangeland)

Jay Rock - Follow Me Home

Krizz Kaliko - Kick'n and Scream'n

I personally can't wait for all of them, but mostly, A6A7, Kick'n and Scream'n, Big Scoob Collabos, T9 Collabos, Red Headed Stepchild and the K.A.B.O.S.H. album.

I will be getting ALL of them except the MayDay album. But who knows, I might get theirs JUST BECAUSE it's a Strange Music album.

im really unsure of Mayday but i will give them a chance and buy their debut. really looking forward to Kutts EP, Kickin' and Sreamin', and Strangeland....and of course A6A7!

I think im one of the few people who is really looking forward to the mayday album. Wrekonize is an extremely talented mc and singer, i think mayday has great potential. I am personaly getting tired of collabo albums, they are never as good as solos so i just see them as a waste of time so hopfuly strangeland is all strange music artists cuz that would be dope tho. I also hope an 816 boyz albim never comes out lol thats a bunch of bullshit. nnutthowze would be dope. But wat im looking forward to more then any album of coarse... KABOSH!!

More than anything, I'm looking forward to KABOSH.

KABOSH definitely...also, Kutt's EP, A6A7, Klusterfuck, Stone's release and BLH

In my opinion, 816 boyz gonna be dope, as well as kabosh. like the past ep's (s.i.c., seepage, lost scripts) the other ep's will be successful. I'm not sure about mayday's debut but, I can get it JUST BECAUSE it's a strange music album as khristopher davis said. stevie stone had better be successful. can't wait for mannibalector. I'm not sure about the big scoob & nem, who can big scoob get for album? strangeland is a dream collabo album I think, just strange music artists and it'll be dope as hell. not excited to hear follow me home seriously. and kick'n and scream'n, I have no idea but, Krizz will do it I believe.

aaaand, all 6's and 7's, no need to say anything about it. can't wait to hear it. it may be the biggest independent album ever made. GODDAMN WHY HASN'T IT LEAKED YET?!

what do you mean by 'dream collabo album'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantennana
    In my opinion, 816 boyz gonna be dope, as well as kabosh. like the past ep's (s.i.c., seepage, lost scripts) the other ep's will be successful. I'm not sure about mayday's debut but, I can get it JUST BECAUSE it's a strange music album as khristopher davis said. stevie stone had better be successful. can't wait for mannibalector. I'm not sure about the big scoob & nem, who can big scoob get for album? strangeland is a dream collabo album I think, just strange music artists and it'll be dope as hell. not excited to hear follow me home seriously. and kick'n and scream'n, I have no idea but, Krizz will do it I believe.

aaaand, all 6's and 7's, no need to say anything about it. can't wait to hear it. it may be the biggest independent album ever made. GODDAMN WHY HASN'T IT LEAKED YET?!

Yeah me too, Stuck On An Island to me was a great album. I bought it on iTunes. So yeah, i will be among the few (besides the fans that were with mayday since the beginning) who will be buying their album

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    I think im one of the few people who is really looking forward to the mayday album. Wrekonize is an extremely talented mc and singer, i think mayday has great potential. I am personaly getting tired of collabo albums, they are never as good as solos so i just see them as a waste of time so hopfuly strangeland is all strange music artists cuz that would be dope tho. I also hope an 816 boyz albim never comes out lol thats a bunch of bullshit. nnutthowze would be dope. But wat im looking forward to more then any album of coarse... KABOSH!!