Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Message To Tech N9ne From The Fans About 6s and 7s

A Message To Tech N9ne From The Fans About 6s and 7s

I know 6s and 7s means confusion and disaray, but the fiasco with the preorders and different versions... Goddamn.
    I just wish more info was given beforehand. I am going to get it from the strange store regardless, but if there is going to be a deluxe edition later I would rather have that info early on. If the deluxe is the preorder version, cool, but we don't know for sure.
    I know that each retailer has a different bonus, and the strange stores is the shirt, but for those who preordered on day 1 feel a little left in the cold since they didn't know there are 3 versions to choose from.
    If the strange store had the regular or deluxe versions for preorder I'm sure most people would get the deluxe, but at least they have options.
    That's my only compaint, try and let us in on the pertinent details earlier. I am looking forward to this album more than my birthday, and that's june 5th. I expect great things from you. Keep it up homie.

nice i think it won't be a big deal. You figure someone should upload it to the net.

THIS IS TO ANYBODY WHO HASN'T BOUGHT OR PRE-ORDERED ALL 6'S AND 7'S, AND IS CONSIDERING BUYING ONE OF THE DELUXE EDITIONS..IF YOU DO BUY THE DELUXE EDITIONS PLEASE UPLOAD THE SONGS OR CONTENT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DID BUY THE CD..SO IF YOU BUY FROM BEST BUY, OR FYE UPLOAD THAT RIGHT AWAY.

i asked tech on sunday at the VIP meet and greet what they deal was with preorders. He said there is NO bonus tracks with the preorders. just the base 24 tracks. maybe he didnt wanna spill the beans quite yet so he told me that but from the horses mouth..

"preorder cd's wont have bonus songs, jsut the base 24 tracks"

-tech

I will be at the instore at FYE and I'll probably go to best buy before that and get the other I'll upload the 3 bonus tracks. Hopefully they are on the disc if not then Im not buying the other version Ill just download them like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

nice i think it won't be a big deal. You figure someone should upload it to the net.

THIS IS TO ANYBODY WHO HASN'T BOUGHT OR PRE-ORDERED ALL 6'S AND 7'S, AND IS CONSIDERING BUYING ONE OF THE DELUXE EDITIONS..IF YOU DO BUY THE DELUXE EDITIONS PLEASE UPLOAD THE SONGS OR CONTENT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DID BUY THE CD..SO IF YOU BUY FROM BEST BUY, OR FYE UPLOAD THAT RIGHT AWAY.

I know I can dl the extra tracks, and I will. I do kinda want the dvd as well. Hopefully someone can upload the video from it. But I started this hopin he'd read it, and maybe the next album release won't be as much of a kluster fuck.

Im sure he will take advice from you Sean and make sure everything is okay with you before beginning promotion for his next album..

Some people just can't grasp the concept of exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Im sure he will take advice from you Sean and make sure everything is okay with you before beginning promotion for his next album..

cool i would have bought it for sure if i knew about the deluxe edition, poor and late marketing still pretty cool they are doing it all.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    I will be at the instore at FYE and I'll probably go to best buy before that and get the other I'll upload the 3 bonus tracks. Hopefully they are on the disc if not then Im not buying the other version Ill just download them like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

We will all be able to find the extra tracks as soon as they are on the internet. These in store exclusives are a good thing, Best Buy and FYE are paying Tech a lot of money to have these certain songs only available in there stores. Tech doesn't expect people to go to every store and re-buy the album so they can have the extra tracks. He's just being a smart business man.

I think the you get the DVD/bonus tracks when u buy it from F.Y.E. So 1st imma go there n check it out & get the Itunes version as well.

On my way home check out Best Buy to see what comes with that.