Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont Understand people...

I dont Understand people...

They listen to Tech's music but don't get his message...He is crazy....But it makes him cool....how? people listen to his music but they don't get his message to accept people no matter what the way he sees it is ya'll accepted him so y not all the people like him Tech n9ne This Is Me- "This is meI'm a king, I'm a clown, I'm a g I believe what I want,Got you singing my song,But you seeing me wrong.So what's the matter with me This is the belief No religion has arisen from the deep Darkest prison if you listen you will see If collisions your decision you will reap So forget (what you know) this is me.I cant believe everyone he leaves these clues in his songs but noone gets it because they think they can relate to him but only 45% of the people who listen to Tech can truly understand but say nothing well im tired of not sayin nothin im gonna let everyone know right now Im tired of shutting up because society sees it fit to keep me quiet because i speak of the same truth he does but gets shut down because society doesnt want to accept the truth well fuck society, fuck the police, fuck the dea, fuck the government,And fuck the Illuminati........

K, I'm fuckin sick of people bitching on this site, like for real bro shut up! Yes, shut up! Vent your anger some where else. Your not the only fuckin person in the world who's voice isn't being listened to or not taken seriously like fuck sake man. I don't mean to be a dick but this thread was pointless.

i think hes mainly talking to the industry in this song

Stop posting stupid threads. This is dumb as hell.

punc. tu. a. tion.

Said the ironic pot to the metaphorical kettle...

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    K, I'm fuckin sick of people bitching on this site, like for real bro shut up! Yes, shut up! Vent your anger some where else. Your not the only fuckin person in the world who's voice isn't being listened to or not taken seriously like fuck sake man. I don't mean to be a dick but this thread was pointless.

You know you were allowed to say you were gay a long time ago. Nothing was stopping you. So you come on out of the closet sister.

no really though quit making threads