Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the ones who think tech sold out to the illuminati

For the ones who think tech sold out to the illuminati

Listen to Be warned and listen to the message he is tryin to give us, He promised and he is keeping his word, He is smarter than them i promise you, He's a mental Giant....think about it...I wont say much they probaly reading this But don't think for one minute he has betrayed us, he is way smarter than what people give him credit for......Killuminati forever

1.Live Free

2.Think Free

3.Be Free

Lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$

no one cares about the illuminati they have no contorl..

get back on your med's mate!

You know its funny the things i say make me crazy but if everyones favorite rapper would say the things i say it would be the next best thing and a fashion statement and everyone would follow which just proves their control over people through the media and tv. Lucipher's biggest trick is to make you think he isnt here....You all have no idea whats goin on...Blind and ignorant to the facts

Ignorant is ranting about "Lucipher" and spelling it wrong my friend. It's Lucifer by the way. So, during your next rant, go ahead and spell it correctly.

The illumianti has made you think they arent in control and arent there because they know that everyone is just goin to go with the flow....Does anyone support Martin Luther King Jr? you may say you do but until you stand up and join together no matter your differences you will never get his message....Martin was and said this himself "It's not the words of the enemy we will remember,but the silence of our friends."

Wait wait wait wait.... Did you just compair MLK Jr. in his father's talking about racism and equality to a group that controls the world?
    Seriously? Please go hang yourself in the closet and write a badly spelt letter. Make sure to include all your crazy rantings so that when the officials find you, it is properly thrown in a trash.

Spelt? Not sure that's a word (spelled).

But yeah, all of this illuminati nonsense is growing so. fucking. old. Think for yourself, and shit will be fine. Of course the "weak minded" are ALWAYS going to follow the popular opinion, and there will ALWAYS be people trying to direct things via the media, but what the hell is this obsession with rappers and "illuminati". Do any of us truly even know what the hell the illuminati are?

Probably not. Besides, where do most of these people get their "facts"? Internet, chat rooms, youtube comments, random websites, etc. Like that's trustworthy. Psh.

And like Richard said, wtf is up with the MLK reference????

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Wait wait wait wait.... Did you just compair MLK Jr. in his father's talking about racism and equality to a group that controls the world?
    Seriously? Please go hang yourself in the closet and write a badly spelt letter. Make sure to include all your crazy rantings so that when the officials find you, it is properly thrown in a trash.