Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theres a "That Owl" music video

Theres a "That Owl" music video

go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bte4U...layer_embedded and read the comments they say if enough people demand the video strange may release it so DEMAND!

I wanna see it but if they went this long without relasing it I get a felling it will never happen.

cause thats SUUUCHH an offical comment from anyone on strange. gtfo kid

besides the blatantly obvious ass signs that this is fake, lets just break it down with common sense...

Why the hell would Tech make a music video for a song that was cut from an album released in 2006? Does that make sense in any possible way?

Well, I wouldn't believe it normally but since they obviously worked something out with strange to make this promo in the first place, It wouldn't be completely out of the question that they worked on some sort of video professional or not. Not to mention this dude works outta KC and has produced other local rappers videos. I'm not saying its legit buts its definately a possibility. http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...erience-video/

SMFH X SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by 2econd 1ne
    Well, I wouldn't believe it normally but since they obviously worked something out with strange to make this promo in the first place, It wouldn't be completely out of the question that they worked on some sort of video professional or not. Not to mention this dude works outta KC and has produced other local rappers videos. I'm not saying its legit buts its definately a possibility. http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/05/performances/tech-n9ne-tour...

Shake your fucking head all you want kid but Imma laugh my ass off if this ever happens its not very likely sure but wishful thinking is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    SMFH X SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by 2econd 1ne
    Well, I wouldn't believe it normally but since they obviously worked something out with strange to make this promo in the first place, It wouldn't be completely out of the question that they worked on some sort of video professional or not. Not to mention this dude works outta KC and has produced other local rappers videos. I'm not saying its legit buts its definately a possibility. http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/05/performances/tech-n9ne-tour...

im sure there is waaaaay more old songs in demand for videos other than that owl.

most def

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    im sure there is waaaaay more old songs in demand for videos other than that owl.