Thread: feedback plz! not the typical hate shit. spend ur time more wisely than makin an argument. ur not my wife,dont gotta argue wit nebody.

feedback plz! not the typical hate shit. spend ur time more wisely than makin an argument. ur not my wife,dont gotta argue wit nebody.

they should do a remix to "she won't let me fuck" or "colt 45" by afroman. or some track wit afroman, hoping froman can do like he did on "hightimes". "ccuz she won't let me fukk"

"In the year 2000 I see thousands of pretty young women I find arousin' Grocery store shopping, magazine browsin', many different ways they keep their hair s and Full of boredom, I walk toward 'em, get 'em close to me cause I'm supposed to be Male aggressor, female impresser. Say the right things, possibly undress her. But that's the post game, this is still the pre-game. Silly woman She-game. Baby, what's your name? Even though I'm a freak, I play it off like a college geek, crack a smile and politely speak With intellect to the woman I select, hoping that she won't detect my egotistical chauvinistical lust I thrust 'til I scream like Mystical. The wrong message I hope I'm not sending. Laughing and pretending my dick's not extending. Can't be overzealous, she might discover. She's walkin' away, (Biatch!) blew my cover."

just a verse from tha song i think is tha shit! ic song. good stories.

and i dont give a fuck if u dont like the idea!!! if u got time to respond then u got time to get a life. oh and i dont know how to put videos on so u just press play, only add the link how do u put the video on like all these other tags or video's they post on herr

I said Colt 45 and 2 Zig Zags... Baby, that's all we need. We can go to the bar, cap them dawgs; and smoke that tumble weed. As the marijuana burn, we can take our turn, singing them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong. Say it'll take us from here to Hong Kong. So roll, roll, roll my joint. Pick out the seeds and stems. Feelin' high as hell, flying through Palmdale. Skating on Dayton rims. So roll, roll the 83, Caddilac Coupe DeVille If my tapes and my Cds just don't sail, bet my Caddy will.

and another ic verse. should sign him if he can bring the best outta busta. i wonder what he can do wit froman and 816 boys.

yeah i've always thought afro and tech even krizz should do a song.