Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanley cup finals

Stanley cup finals

So which team is going to win the cup Bruins or Canucks I know there have to be some hockey fans on this site so what do you all think? I think Bruins in 7

sadly, this site is way to niggerish to enjoy hockey.

but there is only 1 team that truly exists.. the wings BABY!!!! everyone else can bow down to datsyuks brilliance.

no one can touch "the dynasty", like does hockeytown mean anything to anybody? the joe louis is where legends have bled. but enough about bringing the cup back to hockeytown. if you have to go with one team, its the bruins. their an original six. vancouver is a bunch of pussies and sheepwaggers.

Hahaha thanks for your input i agree site is probably to niggerish to pay attention to hockey and I agree with your original six winning that makes it better than all these bandwagon teams lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

but there is only 1 team that truly exists.. the wings BABY!!!! everyone else can bow down to datsyuks brilliance.

no one can touch "the dynasty", like does hockeytown mean anything to anybody? the joe louis is where legends have bled. but enough about bringing the cup back to hockeytown. if you have to go with one team, its the bruins. their an original six. vancouver is a bunch of pussies and sheepwaggers.

i intensely dislike the bangwagon teams. - blackhaws, penquins, vancouver now...

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9ne1988
    Hahaha thanks for your input i agree site is probably to niggerish to pay attention to hockey and I agree with your original six winning that makes it better than all these bandwagon teams lol

Don't forget Tampa they do a whole lot of bandwagoning down there and I dislike Montreal as well

i intensely dislike the bangwagon teams. - blackhaws, penquins, vancouver now...

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9ne1988

i think the canucks r goin to win, but i live in vancouver so a bit biased

Boston is gonna get bodied.

Canucks are also the best in the league. We are gon get the cup!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    i think the canucks r goin to win, but i live in vancouver so a bit biased

Boston Bruins baby. i hope at least

im still salty from the flyers losing so i dont really care.