Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wal Mart will have unedited copies of A6A7s for 10 bucks

Wal Mart will have unedited copies of A6A7s for 10 bucks

At least you can order it from their website right now and it says it isnt edited. I dont know for sure if they will have unedited copies in store but if they do Ill be there as the clock strikes midnight on 6/7!!

Fuck walmart they take advantage of employees and the family that owns them and is one of the richest families in the world yet they give almost nothing to charity fuck em! Not to mention they don't have one product made in the U.S by the shit from best buy!

Walmart doesnt sell cds with PA's on em so theyre definately edited

I know that which is why I was suprised but the website says its not edited. I do know WallyWorld is run by a bunch of money grubbing corporate whores but I hit that shit up all the time for movies at midnight the night they come out if I want to see it real badly which like I said if they have unedited versions Ill be there because Im anticipating the release of this cd more than any movie thats ever been made. Im with you though FUCK WAL MART but sometimes you just gotta give in and support the corporate beast lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

hes right dude. it does say its not edited which is weird cuz they're always edited at walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I know that which is why I was suprised but the website says its not edited. I do know WallyWorld is run by a bunch of money grubbing corporate whores but I hit that shit up all the time for movies at midnight the night they come out if I want to see it real badly which like I said if they have unedited versions Ill be there because Im anticipating the release of this cd more than any movie thats ever been made. Im with you though FUCK WAL MART but sometimes you just gotta give in and support the corporate beast lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

has anyone seen the 30sec commercial thing they posted? it says Hot Topic at the end..does this mean theyre gonna be sellin his shit there too?

Hot Topic has sold Tech stuff for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by michael
    has anyone seen the 30sec commercial thing they posted? it says Hot Topic at the end..does this mean theyre gonna be sellin his shit there too?

This is the first time walmart has sold a Tech N9ne album...

What Are you Basing this Off of?.... That Wal-Mart Hating Movie? Or Actual Personal Experience.... and You Realize The bigger the Company Is The More Stores there are, The More Jobs there are available (and Its Pretty easy to get a Job There so More unfortunate Ppl can get jobs i think thats a Plus) means the More Money They have to Spend Paying everybody Off! and The Whole Of Walmarts Profits Don't Belong to Just One person/or family (The Original founder gave it up in the New york Stock Echange) its split up Amongst Alot of Shareholders...And Who Cares if they Don't Give to Charities... I Think the Low Prices are Charity Enough....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Fuck walmart they take advantage of employees and the family that owns them and is one of the richest families in the world yet they give almost nothing to charity fuck em! Not to mention they don't have one product made in the U.S by the shit from best buy!

Its funny 75% of the people that say "fuck walmart" probably shope their. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Leven
    What Are you Basing this Off of?.... That Wal-Mart Hating Movie? Or Actual Personal Experience.... and You Realize The bigger the Company Is The More Stores there are, The More Jobs there are available (and Its Pretty easy to get a Job There so More unfortunate Ppl can get jobs i think thats a Plus) means the More Money They have to Spend Paying everybody Off! and The Whole Of Walmarts Profits Don't Belong to Just One person/or family (The Original founder gave it up in the New york Stock Echange) its split up Amongst Alot of Shareholders...And Who Cares if they Don't Give to Charities... I Think the Low Prices are Charity Enough....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark