Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: He's a Mental Giant...

  1. #1

    He's a Mental Giant...

    Is coming soon. Stay tuned

  2. #2
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    *faps furiously*

  3. #3
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    I lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    *faps furiously*

  4. #4
    damn this song has already sold more than caribou lou on itunes thats ridiculous well i assume thats how it works because its popularity is shitting on every other song.

  5. #5
    If that's the case then Tech will have a gold plaque soon...



    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    damn this song has already sold more than caribou lou on itunes thats ridiculous well i assume thats how it works because its popularity is shitting on every other song.

  6. #6
    Hey, where do you get the sales number from again?



    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    damn this song has already sold more than caribou lou on itunes thats ridiculous well i assume thats how it works because its popularity is shitting on every other song.

  7. #7


    But you're wrong Robbie...top Tech N9ne songs on Itunes are as follows...


    1. Caribou Lou


    2. He's a Mental Giant


    3. The Beast


    4. Riot Maker


    5. I'm a Playa


    Which is still crazy considering He's A Mental Giant has only been on Itunes for like a week..every thing else has been there since Everready or before..
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    If that's the case then Tech will have a gold plaque soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    damn this song has already sold more than caribou lou on itunes thats ridiculous well i assume thats how it works because its popularity is shitting on every other song.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BrianSliggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    189
    iTunes goes by "popularity" not all time sales... recent sales count for more than older sales in this count



    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

    But you're wrong Robbie...top Tech N9ne songs on Itunes are as follows...


    1. Caribou Lou


    2. He's a Mental Giant


    3. The Beast


    4. Riot Maker


    5. I'm a Playa


    Which is still crazy considering He's A Mental Giant has only been on Itunes for like a week..every thing else has been there since Everready or before..
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    If that's the case then Tech will have a gold plaque soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    damn this song has already sold more than caribou lou on itunes thats ridiculous well i assume thats how it works because its popularity is shitting on every other song.

  9. #9
    thats why i said i assume thats how it works cuz i wasnt sure but still its like completely shitting on everything at the moment i dont recall anything hes ever had shoot up so hard its dope

Similar Threads

  1. He's A Mental Giant on MTV!
    By Tech R9an in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 01:38 AM
  2. Mental Giant CDQ MP3??
    By Mr.Pound in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:47 AM
  3. He's A Mental Giant
    By Aaron Lucas Rene in forum Rumors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:22 PM
  4. Mental Giant????
    By AlexSanchez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:25 AM
  5. I could see mental giant...
    By Justin916 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •