Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn these Mavs are no joke

Damn these Mavs are no joke

Did anyone just watch that game. I hate to say it cause I dont like the Mavs but this could be the year Dirk gets his ring. That is the one thing I wouldnt mind about it cause Dirk is an amazing player to watch I just dont like Mark Cuban or Texas for that matter LOL. Sorry Texan Techn9chians but that state is responsible for country music and George Bush so it is what it is, nothing personal

dude if u really watched that game and the one before, you'd see that dallas didnt win, okc lost. yea dirk played amazing and other people stepped up to make big shots, but this could be the other way around, if okc didnt collapse in both games, theyd be up 3-2 going home. none of this matters cuz miamis gunna rape dallas anyway. they have no one at all to guard lebron or dwade and im gunna guess they'll put lebron on dirk, which will slow him down drastically. miami wins in 4 or 5

oh word? ok tell me whos gunna guard lebron and dwyane? and did you even watch the series? cuz im pretty sure if james harden didnt foul out with 4 minutes left in the game, they would have won. not to mention they shouldve won this game as well. the refs certainitly didnt help. the mavs got away with so many loose ball fouls in the last 2 minutes. dont challenge my basketball knowledge. you will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    this guy is a hater and knows nothing about basketball lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    dude if u really watched that game and the one before, you'd see that dallas didnt win, okc lost. yea dirk played amazing and other people stepped up to make big shots, but this could be the other way around, if okc didnt collapse in both games, theyd be up 3-2 going home. none of this matters cuz miamis gunna rape dallas anyway. they have no one at all to guard lebron or dwade and im gunna guess they'll put lebron on dirk, which will slow him down drastically. miami wins in 4 or 5

Lebron wont match up well with Dirk I dont care how many ways anyone tries to argue. The Heat really have no anwser for Tyson Chandler. Shawn Marion is a great defender and can handle Wade or Lebron. The Thunder didnt just choke the Mavs never stopped pressing no matter how much they were down a trend that goes back to the Portland series. I agree that the Thunder were in a good position to win but they didnt and that has a lot to do with the Mavs Defense. I do think the Heat can win but I dont think its as sure a thing as Heat in 4 or 5 maybe in 7 but I wont count out the Mavs. They have a group of almost all 10+ year vets who are pretty much looking at their only legitimate shot at getting a ring before they retire. Dirk and Jason Terry been there and Jason Kidd been there twice all with no rings so I see them having more competitive fire than the Heat. Plus almost everyone on the Heat other than D Wade is now in over their head. Lebron lost his only finals apperance and Bosh has never been out of the first round.

dude im sorry but theres no way in hell kidd and marion can guard them. in their primes, MAYBE. but not now. miamis D is way too much for dallas to handle. this happens EVERY year. dallas gets hot, everyone jumps on their bandwagon, and they lose in humilating fashion. in case your wondering im not a heat fan. i wanted chi town to win cuz i think d-rose is unbeliveable.

lol.........mavs all season long have been 4th quarter team.........all season they have played better than.......honestly im not worried about whos going to guard who.....kidd and marion can face up with them well enough.......kidd is old but hes still a very good defensive player.......marion is good enough d wise...........and the refing on both side of the both were horrible all series......the difference is......it will be a high scoring series on both sides.....im not saying it mavs will win but the series will go to 6.........when maimi's second team is on the floor against the mavs they r get destoryed.....bosh is soft and overrated....and no one knows if james harden was to foul out that they wouldnt have came back....no one can predict the future.......what if's is a stupid way to look at sports or life

oh word? ok tell me whos gunna guard lebron and dwyane? and did you even watch the series? cuz im pretty sure if james harden didnt foul out with 4 minutes left in the game, they would have won. not to mention they shouldve won this game as well. the refs certainitly didnt help. the mavs got away with so many loose ball fouls in the last 2 minutes. dont challenge my basketball knowledge. you will lose.

the heat will win...

no matter who you put on lebron from the mavericks line up.. they WILL be an old person. a slow person,. lebron will lower his head drive the basket, and if he doesnt, wade will, and if he doesnt they will shoot outside. lebron SHUT DOWN d-rose.. and d-rose is YOUNG. lebrons overall defense and offense will be too much for ANY of the mavs to handle in a 7 game series. sorry.

and if youre wondering im not a heat fan, im just stating the facts

dont forget that the heat made it this far.. they arent a nobody team that gets by on luck every game. there is clearly talent there. and all the heat haters will eat their words in about a month

im not jumping on no ones band wagon....im a mavs fan....jason kidd is my favorite player of all time....kidd had 17 steal in 5 games this series....against a point gaurd thats "to fast" for him and kevin durant.....marion contained durrant really well.....the heat has no depth and no variety of looks they can throw at the mavs........when the mavs have 9 players that r all legitimate players that play every night......and no one is going to stop dirk

dude im sorry but theres no way in hell kidd and marion can guard them. in their primes, MAYBE. but not now. miamis D is way too much for dallas to handle. this happens EVERY year. dallas gets hot, everyone jumps on their bandwagon, and they lose in humilating fashion. in case your wondering im not a heat fan. i wanted chi town to win cuz i think d-rose is unbeliveable.

lol.........mavs all season long have been 4th quarter team.........all season they have played better than.......honestly im not worried about whos going to guard who.....kidd and marion can face up with them well enough.......kidd is old but hes still a very good defensive player.......marion is good enough d wise...........and the refing on both side of the both were horrible all series......the difference is......it will be a high scoring series on both sides.....im not saying it mavs will win but the series will go to 6.........when maimi's second team is on the floor against the mavs they r get destoryed.....bosh is soft and overrated....and no one knows if james harden was to foul out that they wouldnt have came back....no one can predict the future.......what if's is a stupid way to look at sports or life

I'm sorry but I find your point of dirk not being stopped is illegitimate. Dirk is a fantastic player and all but he is human there are always the games were you don't get the right looks or the ball just doesn't fall. I personally think mavs heat series will be a great one, but as a heat fan I hope miami wins. Obviously the heat will have to find a way to guard dirk at all times and stop Chandler from grabbing rebounds and getting putbacks but they also have to watch Kidd on the perimeter and the drive. I personally don't think te mavs have a way to match up with both wade and Lebron but will find a way to cover one I think the series will come to the bench how well the heat can contain dirk and whoever turns the ball over the least

im not jumping on no ones band wagon....im a mavs fan....jason kidd is my favorite player of all time....kidd had 17 steal in 5 games this series....against a point gaurd thats "to fast" for him and kevin durant.....marion contained durrant really well.....the heat has no depth and no variety of looks they can throw at the mavs........when the mavs have 9 players that r all legitimate players that play every night......and no one is going to stop dirk

I think the heat will do just like they did in 2006. They still have D-Wade who destroyed the mavs and now they have Lebron and Bosh too. The Mavs are different though with a real center next to Dirk in Tyson Chandler, and with the addition of Shawn Marion helps Dirk on the boards. Still, Bosh can guard Dirk somewhat. The three stars at this point might be too much for the mavs and history isn't on their side. But it wasn't when they beat the lakers soo...they proved me wrong before. Thats just my hunch even if I'm wrong.

Mavs eliminated my team, but I'm hoping they win it all.