Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Scoob on Damn Fool!

Congrats Scoob on Damn Fool!

First off, over 2,050 copies sold. Plus all sales from iTunes, Amazon etc. Most popular song is "Drunk & Stupid."Great solo tracks: Dicky Mouf & AKKA Damn Fool.Didn't slow down a lot like Monsterifik did. (A lot of people were complaining about that.)Awesome cover. (Had to throw that in there.)The skits were funny as hell.The 'Damn Fool' persona carried out through the whole album.What are your thoughts on 'Damn Fool'?

i thought damn fool was good but i liked monsterifik better

Yeah, i just listened to both albums the whole way through. (not for the first time though) But yeah, to me, Damn Fool is on a slightly higher level than Monsterifik.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller
    i thought damn fool was good but i liked monsterifik better

Thought it was better than Monsterifik no doubt. There weren't any HORRIBLE songs on it, all decent to good, which is a plus. There are some phenomenal bangers on here including Drunk & Stupid, Twistin Yay, Spotlight, and Doin My Thang. I love how the latter 3 have a strong west coast feel incorporated in them. Those bass-lines are fucking nuts! I enjoyed the album overall, worth the $9.99 at Best Buy without question. I felt Coathanga Strangla was better and do still expect nearly ever other Strange release this year to top this, but for what it is I feel Scoob showed alot of growth from his last cut.

Definitely, even if someone thought this WAS horrible, it's still better than most non-Strange Music albums.

I

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac
    Thought it was better than Monsterifik no doubt. There weren't any HORRIBLE songs on it, all decent to good, which is a plus. There are some phenomenal bangers on here including Drunk & Stupid, Twistin Yay, Spotlight, and Doin My Thang. I love how the latter 3 have a strong west coast feel incorporated in them. Those bass-lines are fucking nuts! I enjoyed the album overall, worth the $9.99 at Best Buy without question. I felt Coathanga Strangla was better and do still expect nearly ever other Strange release this year to top this, but for what it is I feel Scoob showed alot of growth from his last cut.

Side note...Drunk and Stupid may be the most popular cause it has Tech's name next to it...

Anyway, I enjoyed this album more than Monsterifik. The beats are better too in my opinion. Favorite track is Damu, every one goes hard on that shit. All I Know is Hood is another favorite. 2050 isnt too bad. That might come close to doubling what Scoob did with Monsterifik.

i didnt think drunk & stupid was the best single id say amazing, doin my thing, spotlight, or take me away the cd is fuckin great! keep ya head up Scoob!

Damn Fool was solid, but Monsterifik was just that. Monsterifik. How We Party, Reflektion, Breathe Again, and D-Boy are some of my favorite songs of all time. The only song I love on Damn Fool is White Bitch.

drunk and stupid wasnt that good.

this album shitted on monsterifik

the best 3 songs would be

3. akka damn fool

2. i move with the night

1. they DNT want it.

and the skits are funny , haha.

Dickey Mouf, Twistin' Yay, 5-6, AKKA Damn Fool, All I Kno Is Hood, and Take Me Away were my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by dj Strange Genius !

drunk and stupid wasnt that good.

this album shitted on monsterifik

the best 3 songs would be

3. akka damn fool

2. i move with the night

1. they DNT want it.

and the skits are funny , haha.