Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Please

Feedback Please

Let me know what yall think its 3 songs off my free ep DrunkStylin

Let me know people

All i listened to was Drunk n could barely make it through that then i noticed i said Tristen on the beat who's a friend of mine and a shadowville producer..... so u stealing beats now or did u actually pay 500 bucks for that!?

k sir your ready for me to make you look stupid? its a free mixtape that is free. Meaning i make no money on it. You only need rights to a beat when you intend on selling it. How the fuck would there be such a thing as a mixtape if you couldnt use other peoples beats. You think big name artist pay for big name beats on mixtapes? No they just use them cause they are not profiting on the beat. Therefore i didnt steal shit dumbass!

And for the record DrunkStylin is ment to be a dumb song. Its funny thats why it has all the voice shifts in it and everyone ive showed it too likes it cause they get that its supposed to be funny. I freed it while drunk hence the name DrunkStylin. Bow Down is a serious song and so is Fuck This. Thats why i put those 2 first so you could hear me bein serious and fuckin around!

sorry man you had a few good lines but for the most part you need some flow variations and less repitition

Thanks for the input homie. And this was just fuckin around I was drunk and freestylin. That's how I got the name DrunkStylin. Lol

Let me know what you think people. any thing is good.

OK READY FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID first off you're a white rapper and look rich rapper just give up there second of all you don't call something an E.P. in the description and then when someone acusses u of stealing a beat you call it a mixtape a E.P. is an extendend play and meant for resale you fucking retard so make up you're mind you're a fucking idiot i listen to you're other raps to they suck my ten inch black cock you suck dude give up now every white kid wants to be a rapper if you're gonna do it at least stick to that gay juggalo shit that's all white people are good at!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by austin
    k sir your ready for me to make you look stupid? its a free mixtape that is free. Meaning i make no money on it. You only need rights to a beat when you intend on selling it. How the fuck would there be such a thing as a mixtape if you couldnt use other peoples beats. You think big name artist pay for big name beats on mixtapes? No they just use them cause they are not profiting on the beat. Therefore i didnt steal shit dumbass!

First degree, did u make a new name on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    OK READY FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID first off you're a white rapper and look rich rapper just give up there second of all you don't call something an E.P. in the description and then when someone acusses u of stealing a beat you call it a mixtape a E.P. is an extendend play and meant for resale you fucking retard so make up you're mind you're a fucking idiot i listen to you're other raps to they suck my ten inch black cock you suck dude give up now every white kid wants to be a rapper if you're gonna do it at least stick to that gay juggalo shit that's all white people are good at!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by austin