Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: All 6's and 7's different CDs

  1. #1
    Senior Member CodyKaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193

    All 6's and 7's different CDs

    since theres all this talk about different versions of the cd, with different/extra songs or a dvd, and them being sold at different stores or online, does anyone know what for sure is gonna happen? its confusing me like crazy

  2. #2


    Im betting its gonna be on itunes and stores. maybe like eminem had Recovery

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    we know that some diferent stores will have exclusive tracks. itunes might as well. but we dont know if the preorder will have exclusive tracks. or if there will be a version anywhere with all of the exclusive tracks on it.

  4. #4


    On the 411mania interview where he talks about the album and Krizz kaliko S.I.C EP he says that different tracks are found in different stores. Tech hints that BEST BUY and FYE .. and Most likely itunes will have them too





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsSF...mbedded#at=956





    8:00-8:40 mark Tech says there all there YOU JUST HAVE TO COLLECT THEM ALL HA HA HA

  5. #5
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465


    All 6's and 7's = In a state of confusion and disarray





    kinda sucks that I don't have an FYE in my town, which means I won't be able to buy the FYE songs



  6. #6


    yeah just order it of FYE.com when it get available on their website.

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

    All 6's and 7's = In a state of confusion and disarray





    kinda sucks that I don't have an FYE in my town, which means I won't be able to buy the FYE songs


  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    or download them wen they hit the net so you dont spent 50 bucks getting 6 extra songs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    yeah just order it of FYE.com when it get available on their website.

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

    All 6's and 7's = In a state of confusion and disarray





    kinda sucks that I don't have an FYE in my town, which means I won't be able to buy the FYE songs


  8. #8
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    That's what i'm doing, I already bought mine



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    or download them wen they hit the net so you dont spent 50 bucks getting 6 extra songs lol

    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    yeah just order it of FYE.com when it get available on their website.

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

    All 6's and 7's = In a state of confusion and disarray





    kinda sucks that I don't have an FYE in my town, which means I won't be able to buy the FYE songs


  9. #9
    Senior Member CodyKaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193
    yea this kinda sucks. having to buy them all. goood lord

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •