Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mental Giant Video Release??

Mental Giant Video Release??

anyone know when THE FUCK this shits gonna come out?! been itchin' to see it, get me a benadryl :-D

Naw but seriously, the album is gonna be out in two weeks worth of time, I just thought the lead single's video would be out by now....any and all insider info welcomed if any....

Probably in a week I'd imagine.

But yeah, 2 weeks left, crazy! Would not be shocked to see it leak anytime now. But am expecting it to in about a week. Of course we probably wont get all the bonus songs until around the release date.

Yea I know!! I didn't notice it was only 2 weeks until I had to count the days to add it to my question :-D

I am thinking next week or maybe this week.

It was just released on ITunes...so I would guess soon.

maybe he's waiting on someone to ask him to release it via twitter like he did "F.A.N.S." ....don't have twitter so, can't test that idea out myself "/

tech planned on releasing FANS that day regardless of someone asking him on twitter. It was the day he planned on putting the album up for preorder, and revealing the album art and everything. he didnt do alllllll that just cause someone asked on twitter lol. he just played it off that way

Quote Originally Posted by David
    maybe he's waiting on someone to ask him to release it via twitter like he did "F.A.N.S." ....don't have twitter so, can't test that idea out myself "/

I'll ask anyways Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    tech planned on releasing FANS that day regardless of someone asking him on twitter. It was the day he planned on putting the album up for preorder, and revealing the album art and everything. he didnt do alllllll that just cause someone asked on twitter lol. he just played it off that way

that would be funny tho. "FINE YOU WANT A GOD DAMN SONG??? HERE!!"

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    that would be funny tho. "FINE YOU WANT A GOD DAMN SONG??? HERE!!"