Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Independent Powerhouse Setlist?

Independent Powerhouse Setlist?

Anyone got any info?

Im mostly interested in Lynch, Ces Cru and Rittz, but Im curious what everyone played.
    Im assuming Rittz played mostly White Jesus tracks.. Hopefully High 5, Walking on Air, white Jesus. Maybe new ones like For Real.

Tech& Krizz: EBAH, Am I A Psycho, Spaz, He's A Mental Giant, Riot Maker, Who Do I Catch, No Can Do, Einstein, MWC, MWC2, WWC, Blackened the Sun, Seepage, Low, Red Nose, Unstable, Anxiety, Sickology 101, Psycho Bitch, Psycho Bitch II, Come Gangsta, Bout Ta Bubble, Welcome to the Midwest, Dysfunctional, KC Tea, Caribou Lou, Don't Tweet This, Areola, Ima Playa, Stamina, The Pledge (full)

Brotha Lynch: DOA, ICU, MDK, Meat Cleaver, Refuse To Lose (potentially one more)

Kutty: Strange $, 501s and Rightsides, That's My Word, Bunk Rock Bitch (potentially two more)

Rittz: White Jesus, Crazy, Bloody Murdah, For Real, Sleep At Night, High Five (full)

Ces: 4 Nothin', Juice, It's Over, Get Off, One Bomb State (potentially one more)

fuck, Im pissed that I missed this tour

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

Tech& Krizz: EBAH, Am I A Psycho, Spaz, He's A Mental Giant, Riot Maker, Who Do I Catch, No Can Do, Einstein, MWC, MWC2, WWC, Blackened the Sun, Seepage, Low, Red Nose, Unstable, Anxiety, Sickology 101, Psycho Bitch, Psycho Bitch II, Come Gangsta, Bout Ta Bubble, Welcome to the Midwest, Dysfunctional, KC Tea, Caribou Lou, Don't Tweet This, Areola, Ima Playa, Stamina, The Pledge (full)

Brotha Lynch: DOA, ICU, MDK, Meat Cleaver, Refuse To Lose (potentially one more)

Kutty: Strange $, 501s and Rightsides, That's My Word, Bunk Rock Bitch (potentially two more)

Rittz: White Jesus, Crazy, Bloody Murdah, For Real, Sleep At Night, High Five (full)

Ces: 4 Nothin', Juice, It's Over, Get Off, One Bomb State (potentially one more)

I cant fucking wait. Sounds like a lot of good sets.

So.. Kali didnt get a solo set?

No I wish but he's got his own solo tour coming up with Mayday and Stone if you haven't heard about it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

I cant fucking wait. Sounds like a lot of good sets.

So.. Kali didnt get a solo set?

I thought he was doing 41 songs and opening with cult leader? Either way it's an awesome setlist

that shit is gonna be awesome im gonna have to drive to alabama now

Just saw the first show in Seattle, going Sunday night too but real quick, Ces Cru set was longer than I was expecting based on the setlists I had seen, here's what I remember, they may have played one more track in between Meditate and It's Over but I can't remember.

4 Nuthin (wasn't as good live as it is on YouTube b/c of the reverb/echo, was hard to hear)

Juice (sounded awesome, they should drop 4 nuthin, open w/ Juice, add another banger)

One Bomb State (not a bad song but I don't see why when so many good songs from C.E.S. are left off)

Meditate (Pleasant surprise, so glad they did Meditate, early highlight of the night)

It's Over (good song live, too bad they don't bring out Tech & Kali & cut it short instead)

Colosseum (sounds great live, feels different, easier to move to)

Rittz was good, fluid, he did improve in my view based on his performance, he was tight.

Kutt was ok, started slow, got better the second half, just too much production on his tracks to the point you wonder how much he's working on certain tracks, it's mostly effects...

I skipped Lynch but I'll watch his set tomorrow, I didn't see his set b/c I was trying to get a word with Ces Cru in the bar, saw Godi feeling up every chick who wanted to talk, lol, was able to grab him for a minute and saw wassup but he isn't into to talking to dudes, he's all about getting with chicks. Ubi looked pretty drunk and he was also all over the ladies but he's more talkative, he noticed my Ces shirt and pulled me back in for another word and I should have stopped to chat longer but I kept it short and polite and let him be but I might have to be more persistent tomorrow. Rittz was hella cool, he was walking through slapping hands with everybody and I started to walk up to him and this dude started talking to him for a minute and then this blond jumped in front real quick but the moment he was done he came straight to me instead of waiting for me, quick gangsta hug, have to get a pic with him tomorrow, he's still real approachable like that b/c he's making a name so even if you don't do meet and greet it's real easy to get a quick second with them if you hit the bar at the right time. Ubi and Godi are tiny btw, tiny, lol, so skinny but Ubi is hella short too, it was weird seeing them come down to earth, they're real now, so different onstage compared to hanging out in the bar.

Last observation, Ubi didn't make it onstage for the "I'm A Playa" group performance, he was the only one who didn't come onstage for the finale...

Hell yeah. Im hoping to catch Ces and Rittz wandering around so I can get my shit signed. Maybe Lynch too..
    What order did the artists play in?
    The ces set kinda sucks in my opinion.. So many better tracks they could have played.

When Worlds Colide, Wall E, Seven Chakras, Thanatos, Smoke, etc