Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber has more views than KISS

Justin Bieber has more views than KISS

Ok so if you don't know who the band KISS is, you should probably shoot yourself in the face with a bazooka. I find it VERY sad...a ic band like this, with a ic song like "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night"...has LESS views on Youtube than Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video. By how much you might ask? Well, that video has almost 550,000,000 views...while "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night" has 9,000,000 as the highest view count. Granted, KISS is probably one of the most successful musical groups of all time and could give a shit less about views on Youtube...I still found it very sad, since that video was put on Youtube 4 years ago..and "Baby" was put on 1 year ago.

SMH @ humanity

Matt meyer, SMH @ humanity is right, holy fuck that's brutal. Shit like this is what makes me scream, F.T.I!

this is very sad

12 year old girls and sexually confused young boys click the Bieber videos over and over again.

30-60 year old members of the Kiss Army might check out some of their old videos from time to time.

Not the best comparison to make my man, but I do agree with you.

"I Love It Loud" is still a guilty pleasure of mine, that song fuckin rocks! R.I.P Eric Carr, dude OWNED on drums.

@VIP: Yeah I get what you're saying. That's kinda why I said, granted KISS is one of the most successful rock bands ever so they could give a shit less about youtube views...but I'm jus sayin. 550,000,000 views...compared to 9,000,000 is fucking ridiculous...when KISS is legendary.

30 years from now Bieber will be a sad sidenote in pop history, while Gene and Paul will still be touring to packed venues!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    @VIP: Yeah I get what you're saying. That's kinda why I said, granted KISS is one of the most successful rock bands ever so they could give a shit less about youtube views...but I'm jus sayin. 550,000,000 views...compared to 9,000,000 is fucking ridiculous...when KISS is legendary.

30 years..IDK about that Lol Maybe 5

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    30 years from now Bieber will be a sad sidenote in pop history, while Gene and Paul will still be touring to packed venues!

LOL, Gene's wheelchair will shoot out flames, have spikes on the footrests, 90 years old and rockin that shit out!

30 years..IDK about that Lol Maybe 5

Quote Originally Posted by VIP

Lol justin beibers video has more views than every other video on youtube. But when you look at the amount of dislikes you'll see that it's mostly haters going on to lol at the fans. :P