Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6s and 7s deluxe edition-anybody have info?

6s and 7s deluxe edition-anybody have info?

I've heard about it. Does it exist? Just a rumor? I haven't ordered yet because I've been waiting to see if it happens or not. Someone feel me in.

Nobody knows, however I dont think there will be any risk in preordering 6s and 7s. It's a great deal in itself not to mention I don't think Tech would hold out on a deluxe edition until after the initial release just for money. My guess is it has something to do with the klusterfuck ep.

I found this when I was trying to get some info. on this 2 days ago. Take a look at the picture it says exclusive cd/dvd version. Someone let me know if you could find out any more info. on this cuz im goin to try and pre-order a copy from FYE to get a bounus cd & dvd.

Here is the site I gfound it on. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199312376779635

someone with a twitter needs to ask him, hopefully he'll spill something about it

The picture says "Exclusive Behind The Scenes" so it's probably just some maing of the album footage provided.

It sounds like it will be tight.

I just called FYE and the lady said if it says FYE exclusive, then FYE bought the Exclusive rights for the bonus content.

damn son, nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

It sounds like it will be tight.

I just called FYE and the lady said if it says FYE exclusive, then FYE bought the Exclusive rights for the bonus content.

i looked up the site. You figure they would sell the package online if it is available at every location. maybe it just at the store where tech is doing the cd signing.

Yeah, i looked on the site earlier too. My guess is all copies of 6's and 7's at FYE will be these exclusives, at least whatever amount FYE has purchased on the initial pressing.

Hopefully someone will be a champ and post that dvd on the net so all the rest of us that pre-ordered from THIS site will get a chance to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    i looked up the site. You figure they would sell the package online if it is available at every location. maybe it just at the store where tech is doing the cd signing.

I'm having a hard time imagining that Tech would dole out some exclusive "extras" that you can ONLY get at ONE location. Everything he's done with this album this far is about getting everybody a shot to see what's going down. From bringing in huge industry names, to guys from other countries, to videos on MTV, to the preorder and double night concerts, everything about All 6's and 7's screams "everybody".

I just have a hard time believing something like this would be kept quiet, tucked away on some FB event in this manner.