Thread: Final drop: "Dark 'N' Strange"

Final drop: "Dark 'N' Strange"

"Dark 'N' Strange"

Ya wonda why I'm filled with so much passion and rage/ But that's what happ'n when ya lessen a man to a cage/ I haven't even unleashed the darkness/ Imagine a soul that's cold 'n' heartless/ Crowley is weak compared to the I beast/ Within me, 'n He I now release/ It in I and we have begun to feast/ **Spit it out**/ Shut ya impudent mouth n listen/ Time ta quit ya fuckin' insolent dissin'/ Check me out I'm hookless/ Reckless/ You follow the text n I'm bookless/ Check this/ Determination look me in my Eyes/ Ya gunna stay in tha gutta, mutha fucka, just to watch me rise/ **RA!**/ I am incomparable/ Can't match me, I'm too lyrical/ I am a spastic assassin/ **Breath deep**/ *I am the heir*, with anthrax-in/ How I see it, You nuttin' but fails/ You in a row boat bitch, n my shits got sails/ Ya call me crazy/ Ya vision is hazy/ And ya thinkin is lazy/ What I know would make ya a sage see/ I'm filled with these higher optics/ Shouldn't need a telescope ta spot this/ **But you do**/ What, Hoss is up, Livin life in love/ 'N neva givin' a fuck/ Crowned/ I Come here to shut ya ta hell down/ ------------Chorus----------- Duranged/ **It's Dark n Strange**/ Quit ya askin', 'What am I?'/ Darkness Fire burnin' opaque, I neva Die/ Strange Set by Ra, Look to tha Sky/ Nothin' weirder than I/ **So Dark N Strange**/ I Am, Cryptic Poetic Hark outta Range/ Who is, **Dark n Strange**/ Ya frightened of tha Wakin' Age/ Ya tormented by hæmaluna change/ **IT'S NOW**/ Needa label me "I Am" - **The Omnipotent is Dark n Strange!**/

------------------Verse 2-------------------------------- I'm spittin' real shit, so consider me exlax/ Banishing the lies, I'm leavin'em just facts/ True talk is how this shit's gunna torment Ya/ Break ya Soul if ya fearin' It, I'm thinkin' torture/ **Wake Up**/ No fire to go with your sulfur/ Poor tormented Souls end of time to torch ya/ Flowin' hot speakin' blazen fluid/ Become a fire frequency king druid/ Remain in vain and fuck it if You die morbid/ In days last You'll be over timid/ Label me 'Naught' I've no limit/ Skinnin' weak people like piglets/ I'm Livin' in center aligned/ Tippin' scales you fuckin' swine/ Ascend twin snakes combined/ Balancing act Life's shit or 'dalini/ **Rise Up**/ I'm increasing the intensity/ I climb tall ladders frequently/ Fuckin' sick of livin' hell I harmonize Energy/ Mind insane I'm bringin' bitches madness/ Lost senses found you still sittin' sadness/ **Be More**/ I'm mastering levels with the **Dodecahedron**/ Ya livin' lame that's ya fuckin' conundrum/ I get pure data that's distilled in a cauldron/ Most minds are piles of shit like postmortem/ Abominations bossin' somniliquists with abhorrence/ Only condemnation for such fuckin' malevolence/ Opened eyes providing ya with luminescence/ End for all contempt contrite by due reverence/

-------Chorus----------- Duranged/ **It's Dark n Strange**/ Quit ya askin', 'What am I?'/ Darkness Fire burnin' opaque, I neva Die/ Strange Set by Ra, Look to tha Sky/ Nothin' weirder than I/ **So Dark N Strange**/ I Am, Cryptic Poetic Hark outta Range/ Who is, **Dark n Strange**/ Ya frightened of tha Wakin' Age/ Ya tormented by hæmaluna change/ **IT'S NOW**/ Needa label me "I Am" - **The Omnipotent is Dark n Strange**/

---------Verse 3---------------------------- I'm Clinically Fearless... Absolutely scared of none/ You're afraid of my haunted paradox... Defined me Fearsome/ I'm sick of this fuckin lost society/ Living a worthless illusion no reality/ **What is it**/ Mass Individuals stuck in egotistical vanities?/ I am goin' crazy contemplatin' such insanity!/ *Can't you see*/ This is the path of demise for humanity/ You need a hand, **so sad**/ Refused for me to help you, **your bad**/ To hear this/ You need to wear a mental harness/ This is the seed of my soul's darkness/ Everybody does share none and lives careless!/ The fruit is hard truth, Ya life is hopeless!/ There's tha gun, here's tha trigger- **PULL THIS!**/ Should have been Tempus Fugit as We Carpe Diem/ Too late tempers temp-is fuck-it Masses parley Global Requiem/ Yeah I know my process is dark & strange/ My mind is warped definitely it is deranged/ After all I Sow & Reap for simple change/ **Here is wisdom**, which is validated by **three**/ Blow your ears & gouge your eyes, than you will **see**/ Divide by none return to your commUnity/ The end of my advice, now reach for DivUnity!

-------Chorus----------- Duranged/ **It's Dark n Strange**/ Quit ya askin', 'What am I?'/ Darkness Fire burnin' opaque, I neva Die/ Strange Set by Ra, Look to tha Sky/ Nothin' weirder than I/ **So Dark N Strange**/ I Am, Cryptic Poetic Hark outta Range/ Who is, *Dark n Strange*/ Ya frightened of tha wakin' age/ Ya tormented by hæmaluna change/ **IT'S NOW**/ Needa label me "I Am" - **The Omnipotent is Dark n Strange!**

------------END----------------

Let me know what Ya'll think of it. Also, if there's a part that just doesn't seem to work; let me know.

Very nice...Much thought put into the word choices etc...I definitely felt more than a few lines here...I love complex shit...period.

I FEEL THIS SHIT EVERYDAY- I'm sick of this fuckin lost society/
    Living a worthless illusion no reality

very cool imagery, the overall subject matter hits hard.

Thank You, tremendously. There is a lot of hidden meaning within all of it. Consider this rap a collaboration of spiritual, scientific, and philosophic matters. Denying nothing, comparing everything.

The attached file is the acapella audio draft recording. I'm in need of a phat beat that'll hit as hard as the messages.

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTomETTE2

Very nice...Much thought put into the word choices etc...I definitely felt more than a few lines here...I love complex shit...period.

I FEEL THIS SHIT EVERYDAY- I'm sick of this fuckin lost society/
    Living a worthless illusion no reality

very cool imagery, the overall subject matter hits hard.