Thread: All these threads about the tracc's on All 6's And 7's..SHIT! CANT WAIT FOR THE SNIPPETS!

All these threads about the tracc's on All 6's And 7's..SHIT! CANT WAIT FOR THE SNIPPETS!

WHO WIT ME ON THAT...

why would you waste listening to the album for the first time.. by listening to only 30 seconds of each song?

i mean yeah for a shitty album ok... but not for an album that your gonna want to jam to for a long time.

you need to just sit your sorry ass down and wait for it to come out, then pop that shit in the whip and bump loud.

what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

why would you waste listening to the album for the first time.. by listening to only 30 seconds of each song?

i mean yeah for a shitty album ok... but not for an album that your gonna want to jam to for a long time.

you need to just sit your sorry ass down and wait for it to come out, then pop that shit in the whip and bump loud.

But if you're going to be listening to it for a long time then does it really matter? I agree that the snippets are a waste of time, but so is delayed gratification.

Leak>>>

Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

lol...alll yall got a point...but i always listen to snippets and still bump the album...i dont think its a waste of time...its getting familiar with beats and songs...its just like watching a preview to a movie...if it wasnt for that preview would you watch it...ya were gonna listen to every track on the album regardless but still let the nigga ask a question...even if he is a baby killa...lmao...

How are they a waste of time, you guys are fucking idiots. Getting small previews to the songs only builds more hype for the album. Faggots just hating for no reason