Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Bad Meets Evil; Hell: The Sequel Official Discussion

  1. #1
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503

    Bad Meets Evil; Hell: The Sequel Official Discussion

    Hopefully, lol.


    Let's try to get all the discussion of this upcoming EP


    <img ="align-full" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X5oz4I5tzKQ/TdFYAqEysHI/AAAAAAAAA4w/U-gpSreHXyU/s400/Cover_Final%2BHi-Res.jpg"/>


    First released track:


    Fast Lane


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMFwn1G_NZU




    As far as I know, it's not yet known whether or not Echo or Living Proof will be on it.


    Official Site:


    http://www.badmeetsevil.net/

  2. #2
    That'll be nice. It's been over 10 years

  3. #3
    this fuckin EP is gonna be crack

  4. #4
    Em is def choppin it up

  5. #5
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105


    Heres the rumored tracklist:


    1. Fast Lane - Prod.By Supa Dups & Eminem
    2. Inception -Prod. By Bangladesh
    3. Bad Luck - Prod.By Havoc
    4. These Girls feat. Bruno Mars - Prod. By Eminem
    5. Still The Same -Prod. By DJ Premier
    6. Can't Stop feat. Slaughterhouse - Prod. By The Alchemist
    7. Mind Games -Prod. By Mr. Porter
    8. Bad Meets Evil 2 - Prod. By The Alchemist
    9. Echo feat. T.I. -Prod. By DJ Khalil


    This looks legit but hasnt been comfirmed yet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503


    T.I. to be on Echo? Nice


    Mind Games has to be sick too, just based on the name and producer





    If this is the real tracklist, I'm not complaining. Although, Bruno Mars?...

  7. #7
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    Yeah i know its kinda random but Royce did comfirm him and the Slaughterhouse feature on twitter a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T

    T.I. to be on Echo? Nice


    Mind Games has to be sick too, just based on the name and producer





    If this is the real tracklist, I'm not complaining. Although, Bruno Mars?...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147
    Echo got leaked and it doesn't have T.I on it, unless he's making another one and that would be stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Yeah i know its kinda random but Royce did comfirm him and the Slaughterhouse feature on twitter a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T

    T.I. to be on Echo? Nice


    Mind Games has to be sick too, just based on the name and producer





    If this is the real tracklist, I'm not complaining. Although, Bruno Mars?...

  9. #9
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    T.I. lolwut? I thought he was still in jail on the exstasy charge back in November?? I mean I'd love for him to be on the track but still, doesn't seem likely unless it was recorded over 6 months ago, which seems even more unlikely.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

    Heres the rumored tracklist:


    1. Fast Lane - Prod.By Supa Dups & Eminem
    2. Inception -Prod. By Bangladesh
    3. - Prod.By Havoc
    4. These Girls feat. Bruno Mars - Prod. By Eminem
    5. Still The Same -Prod. By DJ Premier
    6. Can't Stop feat. Slaughterhouse - Prod. By
    7. Mind Games -Prod. By Mr. Porter
    8. Bad Meets Evil 2 - Prod. By The Alchemist
    9. Echo feat. T.I. -Prod. By DJ Khalil


    This looks legit but hasnt been comfirmed yet.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    The song that leaked wasnt the finished version, so theyre not necessarily making another one, its just gonna be the finished version with T.I. having a verse. I think.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Echo got leaked and it doesn't have T.I on it, unless he's making another one and that would be stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Yeah i know its kinda random but Royce did comfirm him and the Slaughterhouse feature on twitter a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T

    T.I. to be on Echo? Nice


    Mind Games has to be sick too, just based on the name and producer





    If this is the real tracklist, I'm not complaining. Although, Bruno Mars?...

Similar Threads

  1. Bad Meets Evil Leaked
    By ricky skaggz in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:03 AM
  2. Bad Meets Evil ...Leaked..go find it..i jus got it NOW
    By ThaBabyKilla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 07:18 PM
  3. Bad Meets Evil- Hell snippets
    By Magyk in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:03 AM
  4. Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel EP Tracklist
    By jay budd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:33 AM
  5. Return of Bad Meets Evil
    By KingRasta in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •