Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All 6's And 7's album having no self titled track....

All 6's And 7's album having no self titled track....

Hey guys, a few weeks ago i read a post by someone complaining that Tech N9ne's All 6's and 7's album did not seem to have a track on the album called All 6's and 7's. I was almost tricked by this too when i released Tech N9ne actually has included this self titled album track however it is not called 'All 6's and 7's. Dont understand?? keep reading

Ok for starters, everyone now should know that 'All 6's and 7's' means to be 'in a state of confusion and dissaray. And everyone also knows that Tech N9ne has recorded a song (thats gonna be freaking awesome cus he allowed us to hear a bit of the beat) called 'Delusional'. And if you look up the definition of 'delusional' it means to be exactly that: to be in a state of confusion and dissaray! So there! Tech actually has included his album titled track right under our noses...so people who were disappointed that Tech seemed to not have a self titled track on his album can relax now a bit...

Am i onto something here or should i stop smoking crack?

Only a few of his albums have... stop smoking crack nobody but you cares.

People actually complained that an artist didn't "repeat" a name of an album for a song? Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure this was already established when the tracklisting was released. /Thread=fail

DURP DURP DA DERRRP DURP DE DE DEEERRRRRPPPPPP

And if you look up the definition of 'delusional' it means to be exactly that

no where does it say that... and no where did he say thats what "all 6's and 7's" means.. it just the feel the album has. 6 = bad , 7 = good, thats what the title means. nothing to do with delusion.

i hope you know just how retarded your post is btw. like no one gives a fuck. we already know the tracklisting.

thereal actually stated delusional was the title track.

lol wow they trippin if they complain about that...

pimp limp yes he did say that the 6s and 7s means to be in a state of confusion and disaray. i cant remember the interview but i do rememberin seein and hearin it. buuuuut to argue and be mad that he dont have a track labeled as the albums same name is funny tho

pimp limp yes he did say that the 6s and 7s means to be in a state of confusion and disaray. i cant remember the interview but i do rememberin seein and hearin it. buuuuut to argue and be mad that he dont have a track labeled as the albums same name is funny tho

it was on the ustream broadcast when he dropped worldwide choppers. people need to start listenin to a nigga instead of just tunin in and out.