Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I DARE YOU

I DARE YOU

i dare you to watch this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-Xp6VC7RQ

WARNING: THIS MOVIE IS BANNED AND HEAVILY CENSORED over the world, this movie was for years reviled as possibly the most horrifying ever. Easily the most controversial film ever made a brutal slice of exploitation that no one today would dare make. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Ruggero Deodato s infamousvideo nastystands apart from almost every other banned title by virtue of the fact that it looks stunning, is well-directed, unflinchingly acted and stops at nothing to get its message across. Not since the notoriously disturbing documentary THE ANIMALS FILM (1981) or Mick Jackson s harrowing THREADS (1984) has a movie so comprehensively knocked the stuffing out of me with its grim-faced persistence, huge swathes of seething anger and sheer kinetic energy. The review given on the main page says that the animal killings arevery realistic . That is because they are real. This movie is known as The Most Controversial Movie Ever because it shows real brutality. The actors were forced, at gunpoint, to disembowel a massive sea turtle, shove a knife through a monkey s throat, and other horrific things.

That wasn't that hard to watch...

yeah the trailer doesnt look scary. but the guy who directed this film got courted or some shit :/

I heard that too. Crazy shit.

Watching it...

I've seen worse...

Lol I didn't know that about the "forced at gunpoint" thing.

Banned? O_o It was on TV a couple months ago, there was a scene where a woman was raped with a sharp or jagged object, I can't remember exactly lol. I didn't think to much of it, kinda gross movie, not worth the over reaction in the thread description but yeah.

The director only got in trouble because he got the actors to go into hiding after they filmed it to make it look seem like they really did die, he also got in trouble because the animals that got killed, actually got killed :s but that's all I remember so, derp if I forgot anything.

It was a rock, cause she commited adultery o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Lol I didn't know that about the "forced at gunpoint" thing.

Banned? O_o It was on TV a couple months ago, there was a scene where a woman was raped with a sharp or jagged object, I can't remember exactly lol. I didn't think to much of it, kinda gross movie, not worth the over reaction in the thread description but yeah.

ever heard of Faces of Death??

this traler was hella dumb... the actin was stupid too... this is 2 thumbs down