Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne All 6's & 7's Tour Ages 21+

Tech N9ne All 6's & 7's Tour Ages 21+

http://www.zvents.com/z/atlanta-ga/t...nts--180205246

It says on the age suitable 21+ it looks like Im fucked. Does anyone know if its the actuall age.

i cant remember but i dont think that you have 2 be 21...i got a wristband, but then again i was 21...lol...all i remember is them checkin my id and givin me a wristband...have u ever been to the loft?

i jus looked on the strangevip chart and it says all ages so u should be good

Sucks to be you...lol jp but sometimes it is better to have a 21+ show....tired of teeny boppers pushin tryin to get to the front....i almost had to smack a bitch for that.

back on topic....anyway ummmm it depends on the venue so check the policy on the venue and you should be straight

It all depends on the venue most places are all ages some are 18+ some are 21+

This

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    its not all teeny boppers. ive seen grown people actin like asswipes and show up from nowhere with an attitude like they deserve to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Lincoln

Sucks to be you...lol jp but sometimes it is better to have a 21+ show....tired of teeny boppers pushin tryin to get to the front....i almost had to smack a bitch for that.

back on topic....anyway ummmm it depends on the venue so check the policy on the venue and you should be straight

TECHN9NE ALL DAY THE WORLD BETTER B READY FOR STRANGE MUSIC!!!

Yeahh, the show I was at I started not even 10ft from the stage during Stevie Stone's set 'n by the time Tech was almost done I was at least 15 ft farther back than where I started. 'N the majority of ppl that were budging their way to the front were like young 20 something year old looking kids who thought they were hard 'n shit. If anything the bitches there were all chill as fuck

its not all teeny boppers. ive seen grown people actin like asswipes and show up from nowhere with an attitude like they deserve to be there

The same thing happened to me in July. I was like 3 people from the stage at the start and by Tech's I was like 8 back

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Yeahh, the show I was at I started not even 10ft from the stage during Stevie Stone's set 'n by the time Tech was almost done I was at least 15 ft farther back than where I started. 'N the majority of ppl that were budging their way to the front were like young 20 something year old looking kids who thought they were hard 'n shit. If anything the bitches there were all chill as fuck

yeahh, kinda pissed me off, but someone ended up handin' me a joint 'n I got high so it didn't really end up bothering me after that lol. But looking back I'm like that's kinda bullshit, but I think part of it had to do with the moshpit in the middle as well cuz I was trying to avoid it 'n in doing so I'd have to move out of the way or w/e, also setting me back a bit. Not that it ruined the quality of the show though.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    The same thing happened to me in July. I was like 3 people from the stage at the start and by Tech's I was like 8 back

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis