Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kutt's EP

Kutt's EP

You have to pre-order this, for a few reasons:1) It won't be available in stores.

2) With a name like Red Headed Stepchild, it has to be good, from the cover to the content.

3) Remember "Calling My Name" and "Something's Gotta Give?" He needs the support from us.

4) It's like, 7 bucks.

Btw, it comes out August 9th.So I'm sure you can save up $7.00 by then.I know I'm gonna pre-order it. Who's with me?

Kutty we bout to take you state to state!!!!

i will be purchasing sir!

Same, i'll order it up.

This

Quote Originally Posted by The Abyss

Kutty we bout to take you state to state!!!!

i will be purchasing sir!

i agree, and as fans there is really only one thing we can do. support the motherfucker by getting his albums and showing up to his shows. kutt is a damn good artist and i really do think he will explode soon. dude is just to sick.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    im hopin he doesnt just say fuck it cuz he's never involved really........ he's given fair time in the shows, but as far as promotion and being included in stuff- not so much. kutt needs to work with scoob more cuz they have that same street sounding music along with jay rock. krizz n irv are good together as well as tech/krizz. brotha lynch is his own murder everybody type crap so he's on his own with that. im getting a hint thats seems obvious with that title of red headed stepchild that he feels that way with strange music kinda. he's really part of the original crew so i think he deserves to be in as much music as krizz in some kind of way. doesnt have to be with tech every song but get him up n out there as much as they do krizz- then everyone else afterwards.

haha yup yup i should have 14 on my walmart card by than lol itunes 2!!!!!!! i love Kutts beats! YAYAYEEEEE, and the date won't be hard to remember

Yes sir, raw and unkutt was one of the best albums i ever bought

Im gettin it once it goes to itunes

im down

He needs to team up with Stevie Stone, not Big Scoob...Him and Stone would be great together.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    im hopin he doesnt just say fuck it cuz he's never involved really........ he's given fair time in the shows, but as far as promotion and being included in stuff- not so much. kutt needs to work with scoob more cuz they have that same street sounding music along with jay rock. krizz n irv are good together as well as tech/krizz. brotha lynch is his own murder everybody type crap so he's on his own with that. im getting a hint thats seems obvious with that title of red headed stepchild that he feels that way with strange music kinda. he's really part of the original crew so i think he deserves to be in as much music as krizz in some kind of way. doesnt have to be with tech every song but get him up n out there as much as they do krizz- then everyone else afterwards.