Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Mac Lethal dissing?

Who is Mac Lethal dissing?

I know Mac is dissing a local Kansas City rapper and his real name is Christopher Watson.. Does anyone know this Christopher Watson's guys rap name?

And no it's not Krizz Kaliko!

If you don't know who Christopher Watson is and you're on this site, you're a fucking moron.

It's not Krizz Kaliko...so, not really. Mac Lethal is speaking on someone completely different on this track.

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER
    If you don't know who Christopher Watson is and you're on this site, you're a fucking moron.

I think that's what the OP was trying to say...why else would he post that shit on here if that's not what he meant?

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    It's not Krizz Kaliko...so, not really. Mac Lethal is speaking on someone completely different on this track.

I obviously know it's not Krizz you fucking prick. I posted it on here cuz there are alot of Mac Lethal fans and people that are from KC. You my friend are the fucking moron.

I think that's what the OP was trying to say...why else would he post that shit on here if that's not what he meant?

Alright ASSHOLE!!! I wasn't trying to be a fucking prick, I was just posting what I thought. I'm a Mac fan and from KC and that's what I thought you were saying. Go have a Coke and a smile and lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M
    I obviously know it's not Krizz you fucking prick. I posted it on here cuz there are alot of Mac Lethal fans and people that are from KC. You my friend are the fucking moron.

So you were just posting that you think he's a fucking moron?

You might not have been trying, but mission accomplished. Good job.

Alright ASSHOLE!!! I wasn't trying to be a fucking prick, I was just posting what I thought. I'm a Mac fan and from KC and that's what I thought you were saying. Go have a Coke and a smile and lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

i dont know who Christopher Watson is. enlighten me

everyone start braking things !!

From Wikipedia:

Samuel William Christopher Watson<sup [2] (born March 7 1974 in Kansas City, Missouri<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]) better known by his stage name Krizz Kaliko, is an American rapper and singer. He is a long time collaborator with fellow hometown native, Tech N9ne, and is signed to the label that Tech co-owns, Strange Music.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    i dont know who Christopher Watson is. enlighten me