Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell: The Sequel is gonna fuck up sales for All 6's & 7's

Hell: The Sequel is gonna fuck up sales for All 6's & 7's

I'm saying this only because only their is a shit load of Eminem fans, so the album will most likely reach more sales than 6's & 7's. Since its gonna be sold in stores wich I did not think it would. I would prolly say it would fuck up the sales and its release like a week after 6's & 7's. SMH I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it wont.

Man it makes no difference. If i liked two artists. i buy the two CD's.

It might effect the cheap assholes. But they were probably gonna download anyways.

Tech should get the same sales even if jesus was bringing out an album..

Plus thats what preorder is for.

i think tech is gona out sale Em n Royce on this because its an EP...and All 6s and 7s has a lot more hype i thnk.

It in no way would fuck up any sales whatsoever...Tech N9ne fans will buy Tech N9ne records, those that won't, wouldn't anyway. This makes no sense. This COULD only affect chart positions for the record in 2nd week sales, but that's just 2nd week sales positions, and not overall sales.

you're nuts

Quote Originally Posted by SuicidaL KyL

i think tech is gona out sale Em n Royce on this because its an EP...and All 6s and 7s has a lot more hype i thnk.

this....all 6s and 7s wont be affected at all...

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    It in no way would fuck up any sales whatsoever...Tech N9ne fans will buy Tech N9ne records, those that won't, wouldn't anyway. This makes no sense. This COULD only affect chart positions for the record in 2nd week sales, but that's just 2nd week sales positions, and not overall sales.

i heard a track on the music choice rap channel i can't remember the name of it but the album title read h*** the sequel it was a pretty dope song he said something about fuckin nikki minaj in the ass what about bad meets evil 2 or w/e i thought that was their collab album or is that a mixtape?

Song is called Fast Lane and will be on the album

Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    i heard a track on the music choice rap channel i can't remember the name of it but the album title read h*** the sequel it was a pretty dope song he said something about fuckin nikki minaj in the ass what about bad meets evil 2 or w/e i thought that was their collab album or is that a mixtape?

this will not affect techs sales at all, mayb the chart position but thats it, like someone else said unless ur a cheap bastard ull buy both

This won't effect shit . I am buying the new Tech and downloading the eminem ep lol. Tech will sell a ton of copies of all 6's and 7's.