Thread: B.Good performing at all 6's and 7's show in Lou., Ky. on Aug. 3rd listen to see if i'm a keeper

B.Good performing at all 6's and 7's show in Lou., Ky. on Aug. 3rd listen to see if i'm a keeper

JJJJJJEeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! ya cuzzo is in like flint. I'll be at expo 5 in Louisville Ky. performing at the all 6's and 7's tour wit a meet and greet to speak to strange music!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen to the track to see if i can keep up with some of the greatest in the game.

Got any more tracks I can check? I want to like it since you're local but that song was like 80% filler and 20% lyrics. Your flow is nice I just need more to listen to. Congrats on getting a spot at the show. I'll be there to support local talent and rep strange music. Get me some links or info on some more music.

you can go to www.reverbnation.com/bgood and check out some more tracks fam. let me know what you think about In Kentucky and Quit Lyn 2 Yasef. appreciate the honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Got any more tracks I can check? I want to like it since you're local but that song was like 80% filler and 20% lyrics. Your flow is nice I just need more to listen to. Congrats on getting a spot at the show. I'll be there to support local talent and rep strange music. Get me some links or info on some more music.

No doubt, I'll check these out now. Keep grinding. KY needs some more love, Nappy Roots ain't enough, lol. My boy TY Banks had some bangers a while back but got no love, Luis Keys was dope but haven't heard any shit in a while from him and Sugar Shizz got blasted. We need some more shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. G.
    you can go to www.reverbnation.com/bgood and check out some more tracks fam. let me know what you think about In Kentucky and Quit Lyn 2 Yasef. appreciate the honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

i already know playa. Louisville cats don't really like connecting together unless it's bout some paper though. That's why i ro solo cuz im broke. Ain't no telling what happened to Keys.

All three of those cuts were hot. You need to put that Quit Lyin up for cats to peep, that joint is blazing. Smashing and In KY are thumpers too. Good shit playboy. Good luck with it all and I'll be at Expo 5 in August to show you some love. Be easy.

My boy DJ Cool Brezze does a lot of local clubs here in the Ville, you ever mess with him? If not, send me your best club banger and I'll see if I can get you some club rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. G.
    i already know playa. Louisville cats don't really like connecting together unless it's bout some paper though. That's why i ro solo cuz im broke. Ain't no telling what happened to Keys

i ain't never messed wit him before. coo looking on the connect. these are the only singles i got right now. i'm in the mix of finishing up my album. choose your favorite one from the list and send it to him. i appreciate the support cuzzo.