Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hell: The Sequel OFFICAL Cover

  1. #1

    Hell: The Sequel OFFICAL Cover

    <img height="489" width="486" src="http://rapradar.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/eminem_royce_cover_rapradar.jpg?w=486&amp;h=489" title="eminem_royce_cover_Rapradar" ="aligncenter size-full wp-image-126468"/>


    Doper than any other Eminem cover IMO, but this cover is pure dope. I maybe late as well, but Idk or idc if I am or not.


  2. #2
    Yeah boy and I did not see it here lol, so I'd thought Id post it up, but yeah I did not see it lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    Bother to look down a couple of threads?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    U cant help stupid or ignorance... This guy doesnt learn n then gets all upset when people call him out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    I was only like five threads down.





    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...da-59-hell-the

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    Yeah boy and I did not see it here lol, so I'd thought Id post it up, but yeah I did not see it lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    Bother to look down a couple of threads?

  4. #4
    SMFH I just did not see the thread on the main entrance to the site... And no Im NOT getting upset about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I don't see him getting upset about it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U cant help stupid or ignorance... This guy doesnt learn n then gets all upset when people call him out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    I was only like five threads down.





    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/eminem-royce-da-59-hell...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    Yeah boy and I did not see it here lol, so I'd thought Id post it up, but yeah I did not see it lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    Bother to look down a couple of threads?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Not yet because theres not enough people on, he made an entire discussion about his threads asking why everyone thinks theyre stupid and pointless n ill admit to bein wrong if it doesnt end up happening, i threw ignorance in because he said he didnt care when u pointed out it was already up but whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I don't see him getting upset about it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U cant help stupid or ignorance... This guy doesnt learn n then gets all upset when people call him out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    I was only like five threads down.





    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/eminem-royce-da-59-hell...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    Yeah boy and I did not see it here lol, so I'd thought Id post it up, but yeah I did not see it lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

    Bother to look down a couple of threads?

  6. #6
    Senior Member SIN1STER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    538
    Not an Eminem or 5'9" fan, but this cover is alot better than the 'fan made' cover that showed up on here last week.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    U mean the same one that brandon, the deatroyer made??

    Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER
    Not an Eminem or 5'9" fan, but this cover is alot better than the 'fan made' cover that showed up on here last week.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Josh McKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    150
    what is wrong with u. so brandon makes dumb threads sometimes. i have... hell everyon has done something dumb in their life.give him a break and get off his nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U mean the same one that brandon, the deatroyer made??

    Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER
    Not an Eminem or 5'9" fan, but this cover is alot better than the 'fan made' cover that showed up on here last week.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    The problem i have with it, isnt the fact that he even creates stupid discussions because i can ignore them just fine, its the quantity of stupid discussions, i come on here to get news and updates, i dont have internet at home so i have to use my phobe and the mobile site only shows recent activity on the site such as forum replies or new discussions or whos friends with who or who left who a comment, and i work a graveyard job at a foster home and there isnt much to do so i come on here hopin to find something wprthy of being talked about and 90% of the shot on here is fuckin ridiculous and when all i get access to is stupid discussions amd multiple stupid discussions at that, i get annoyed amd i have the right to express that, this discussion isnt so much stupid as it is a repeat, its not fuckin difficult to type something in the search bar. So josh go put ur tampon in and dont worry about me, im not tellin him to kill himself, the words stupid dumb and ignorant are meaningless and if anyone takes it to the heart thatvsomeone onthe internet called them a name then thats sad, and it looked like it didnt even bother him so go worry about your own shit and dont whine about what i have to say he got his opinion and i got mine leave it at that

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh McKay
    what is wrong with u. so brandon makes dumb threads sometimes. i have... hell everyon has done something dumb in their life.give him a break and get off his nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U mean the same one that brandon, the deatroyer made??

    Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER
    Not an Eminem or 5'9" fan, but this cover is alot better than the 'fan made' cover that showed up on here last week.

  10. #10
    Senior Member dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    121
    lol u mad

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Hell The Sequel Booklet Scans
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:54 PM
  3. Hell The Sequel leaked
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:59 AM
  4. Hell: The Sequel No Offical Tracklist Yet?
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 11:28 PM
  5. My artwork visual of Hell: The Sequel EP
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •