Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Debate Science Vs. the true Christ, Jesus

The Great Debate Science Vs. the true Christ, Jesus

ZietGayiest is straight illuminati/brotherhood of satan, at work.they want you to believe that there is an Illuminati, because if you believe in the devil it gives him power, eventually they want you to try and turn on the government, yes anarchy is part of there plan/agenda. they want you to believe this <em>zeitgeist,= belief that faith in religion is a tool used by the "higher ups" to control you</em> and manifest destiny according to there agenda. in that movie it showed how all cultural have a mysterious Deity. but all of those cultures were cultish vulturous. tryin to create there own imaginary messiah. through there own made up ancient history, with lack of truth they say is mystery. but in fact non of them worship or have a name for A Creator,..GOD(thus everyone has fallen from power) seems like they want to believe there is a God but they don't want to call him that word.

How ever all of these different nations, (i.e <em>Egypt, Rome, Persia, Greece</em>) created these legendary men, to fulfill the prophecies, in order to make all, drop to the knees, an worship there kingdom, falsely, but prosperously. they all studied the constellations and "zodiacs" but never just gave it up to the Lord God. and so, all of these, <em>"Empires" fell</em>. and fell hard. now keep in mind the Hebrew history tells us that all of these "great kingdoms" came about, because of babylon, ..after the fall of the tower of babel, came the mad confusion of tongues, "the mysteries!" and the made up there own histories. the fact that all of them share that same date of Dec 25,(jesus was born april 6) proves that it is satan at work. in the bible satan is referred to as the morning star.. Thou the fact that separates the anti-christs from tha actual Christ is that <em>according to Hebrew history, and prophetic scriptures</em> state that Jesus would be and was born an a "meridian of celestial time" meaning a middle of <em>this worlds time line</em>. and this day was April 6, 1 bc. and these Jewish scholars have it down to the hours in which he was born. and thats the whole northern star thing the kings followed to the baby Jesus. who grew up to fulfill the prophetic hebrew faith and scriptures. <em>God sent himself</em> through the womb of the Virgin Mary, in order to give the world he created his one begotten son, that who ever Believe in him shall not perish but live for eternity, life after death everlasting.

Only once a man of righteousness, born exactly the way the scriptures prophesied, was he able to become the ultiment sacrifice,(<em>every wonder why jews don't sacrifice animals anymore?</em>) after his death, his ghost, which is Holiest of Holies. covered the world, so that you could be <em>forgiving of your trespasses against the Lord God of Creation</em>. once that happened the law of religion became power less. oh yeas. read that part one more gain. so in order to keep order, religion was reshaped .. <em>why do you think it is that our nation has been the most successful?</em>(not counting the last couple decades) we rose up in knowledge, and power like no other before us (like, ancient rome, an egypt n all them) because when we started this nation, it was under God for Christs' people. now that it's filled wit all types of religions (just like the old Babylonia) we as a people do not put our trust in god anymore, but more so in money that says it right on it. (not to be gettin in to that at all)

i believe as a christian, that every 1700-2000 years something has happened that drastically changed the way we're heading. and each one(of the four) corresponds with an Element.(earth, water, wind, fire.) I.E.?? in the beginning God created the <em>Earth</em>, (oh and these four changes, go creation, destruction, creation, destruction) 1700 years later he floods it with <em>Water</em>, 300 or so years after that is when the tower of babel falls and all are separated to language and region.(thus creating race, creed and/or ethnic diversity) 1700-2000 years after that Jesus is born, lives to die so that his <em>Spirit</em> can cover the world in order to save us from an eternity of hell.

K?so that was about 2000 years ago. and the only element left, in my belief, would be <em>Fire. </em>

alright so i'm done with this last thing, the reason i believe there were a number of twelve disciples, and kings an all that,

has to to with the horroscope ihs to a degree, but i think it's more like there are twelve types of people/personality God can create/give us when we are given life/born on this earth, it says he has set the stars in the sky so that we can keep track of the seasons and the years, and to shine on us, to give us light. and light is love so idk you figures shit out on your own, but if it's truthful it will be backed up in the bible at least three times. peace out every one thanx4 reading.

this is perfect. meant to put it up at first but i forgot. .... i know its on my other thread too..(for you haters that like to post the obvios like misspellt werdz hey why don't you think "howze" is dumb?.. just "Technition")

no one is gunna read this, and if they do i feel sorry for them

GHETTO SUPERMAN..

5 MINS AGO I DIDNT KNOW YOU.

NOW I FUCKING HATE YOU. GO STRAIGHT TO HELL PLEASE

Zeitgeist*
    Feces*
    Oxymoron*
    Knock*

Totally discredited anything you have said.

hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 1990-SiCK

GHETTO SUPERMAN..

you still don't know me, and i mostly likly wont be going to such place you speak of hope ya'll don't but it doens't seem like you want to belive in God, or tha trinity, please anyone try and ask me or tell me what part you can't believe, or don't

Quote Originally Posted by 1990-SiCK

GHETTO SUPERMAN..

what are you getting at, did you not understand what i was tryin to say? zeitgeist is an oxymoronic cult of, Scientology mixed with atheist theologists.. a cult of atheism? thats like an oxymoron, and it reminded me of the mormons, so tired of people gettin caught up in my spelling sorry i don't have an editor, but please do your research and try to discredit me and or the bible. and i bet you can't. fuck all you who don't want to believe in jesus. dwam even tech believes in God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, but then again so do demons..

Quote Originally Posted by Butterz
    Zeitgeist*
    Feces*
    Oxymoron*
    Knock*

Totally discredited anything you have said.

I'll easily discredit the bible in the first page. First off, the bible claims that God created the light and the earth, then two days later he created the sun... um the physics just doesn't work that way. Secondly, he created a firmament to hold the sky and dotted the stars on it. It cannot metaphorically mean that he created space because the same word is used many times with the root that means "to stamp out" (specifically with metal). Basically the writers of antiquity known as J and E, whose combined stories could not be the divine revelation of an all-knowing scientifically-prudent god, counts as a mythology that has the same truth merit as any Near Eastern mythologies. This is the first page only.

More specifically, I don't believe in a Sado-masochistic being who created us imperfect, demands us to be perfect, punishes us if we don't obey, and does all this because he "loves us". Sounds a little bit like political propaganda if you ask me. If you can give me a reason to believe in a being that sacrificed his own son unnecessarily, then I'll begin to think you may have a little bit of "genius" in you. Oh, don't try and bombard me with fire and brimstone bullshit. I'm talking justifiable reasons. If you'd like to know what's justifiable, I'll give you a hint: the bible (unless you can give me specific reasons why it's more than any other work of antiquity), extraoridanry emotions you feel when you pray(I get the same feelings when I listen to Tool), and you know because God told you doesn't count.

I don't mind you having your faith, but if you want advice, focus on orthopraxy. If you focus on orthodoxy, which is what you are doing by challenging the truth claims of the bible, you will be sadly disappointed when you find out that the priest has been feeding you speculative bull shit your whole life. I'll assert that there isn't one good reason to believe in religion beside hedonism. You can believe in what you believe in, but your right to swing your arm ends at my nose.

Peace

i might try to memorize that shit and go crazy on someone

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe7107

I'll easily discredit the bible in the first page. First off, the bible claims that God created the light and the earth, then two days later he created the sun... um the physics just doesn't work that way. Secondly, he created a firmament to hold the sky and dotted the stars on it. It cannot metaphorically mean that he created space because the same word is used many times with the root that means "to stamp out" (specifically with metal). Basically the writers of antiquity known as J and E, whose combined stories could not be the divine revelation of an all-knowing scientifically-prudent god, counts as a mythology that has the same truth merit as any Near Eastern mythologies. This is the first page only.

More specifically, I don't believe in a Sado-masochistic being who created us imperfect, demands us to be perfect, punishes us if we don't obey, and does all this because he "loves us". Sounds a little bit like political propaganda if you ask me. If you can give me a reason to believe in a being that sacrificed his own son unnecessarily, then I'll begin to think you may have a little bit of "genius" in you. Oh, don't try and bombard me with fire and brimstone bullshit. I'm talking justifiable reasons. If you'd like to know what's justifiable, I'll give you a hint: the bible doesn't count(unless you can give me specific reasons why it's more than any other work of antiquity), extraoridanry emotions you feel when you pray(I get the same feelings when I listen to Tool), and you know because God told you.

I don't mind you having your faith, but if you want advice, focus on orthopraxy. If you focus on orthodoxy, which is what you are doing by challenging the truth claims of the bible, you will be sadly disappointed when you find out that the priest has been feeding you speculative bull shit your whole life. I'll assert that there isn't one good reason to believe in religion beside hedonism. You can believe in what you believe in, but your right to swing your arm ends at my nose.

Peace