Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New label we have songs uploaded and beats for sale!!! give us a listen

New label we have songs uploaded and beats for sale!!! give us a listen

We are a new independent record label that's half rap and half metal are name is Our Way Records were coming outta the streets of Minnesota we're constantly recording and releasing and we have no plan on stopping right now we have a band named Sentin and a rap group names The New Trinity right now were working on two solo E.P.s from the members of The New Trinity and a demo tape from Sentin were not recording on the greatest material but were looking to upgrade SOON!!! please look us up on http://twitter.com/#!/ourwayrecords thanks alot guys all support helps!

shit, not bad homie.. can tell your working with some lower grade ish, try overlaying your vocals to help add some more flavor and fill out the mids.. where you from? dbe is always down to get with other mn talent..

ay my guy has a studio in brooklyn park

or we got 1 in i thank maplewood

not feelin it (the rap song that first opens up with the youtube link). but you got the motivation on your side. not everyone can say they got a record label independent or not. keep it up tho.

Thanks for all the positive feedback it's awesome and yea were recording on like a 20 dollar mike but Lil Silva just got a job and beginning of June were gonna get a new more pro mic and were from Inver Grove Heights like 15 mins from Maplewood.

your not rapping it sounds like your just talking, you need to rap with confidence - listen to sicktology 101 for real!

Dude i think you guys are sic i understand you got the whole cheap mike thing going and even for that your sounding good with good lyrics and BuDHa you're rally gonna try to compare these dude to Tech Sickology is his eight album hes had a lil more practice = he's recording on 2000 dollar mikes with 120 dollar studios and proware are u an idiot anyways just saying keep it up

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    Dude i think you guys are sic i understand you got the whole cheap mike thing going and even for that your sounding good with good lyrics and BuDHa you're rally gonna try to compare these dude to Tech Sickology is his eight album hes had a lil more practice = he's recording on 2000 dollar mikes with 120 dollar studios and proware are u an idiot anyways just saying keep it up