Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Tech Show!

My First Tech Show!

I'm going to my first Tech concert on July 20th in Buffalo with my good buddy Cpt. Canuck. Wanted to ask all u what we're in for? I already know Tech's live show if amazing, I just wanted to get all of your 2 cents. I'M PUMPED!

Its gonna be packed and sweaty. Your gonna stand in the same spot for 3 hours and if you move from your spot your not gonna get it back.

Lol aight thanks for the input fam. I deff ain't movin then haha

You will move...and you will be moved. Its not always bad sometimes the mosh pits move you closer. Just be ready once they start to stay ahead of it. Have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug

Second that. also if your goin VIP that just makes things even better

Quote Originally Posted by Rob N9ne
    You will move...and you will be moved. Its not always bad sometimes the mosh pits move you closer. Just be ready once they start to stay ahead of it. Have a good time!

That's what happened at my first show. I was right in the middle of the crowd..and a mosh pit started. About half way through the show there was only 1 person infront of me separating me from the stage Lol Sometimes what will happen is people get scared of the moshpit..so they try and get away. Thus making lanes for you to just move right on up. Just stand your ground and you'll be fine. Oh, and don't let girls say to you.."Hey can me and my friend get in front of you cause were short?" Cause "friend" is always "friends" and there's almost always 4 to 5 of them. Unless they're super hot, and willing to dance with you Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rob N9ne

Techn9cian4life thanks for the advice bro! Haha I don't think I'll have a problem holding ground lol. Suburbannoizefan I was think of buyin a VIP, pretty sure I will. Rob N9ne I deff will have a good time bud, and man I really don't think I "will be moving" lol with the acception of the occasional side step. Like I said I have no problem holding ground. IM SO PUMPED haha

it kinda matters what venue, but it will be awesome. ooh and thats on my birthday

if you want to remeber the show, party afterwards haha. the show itself is a party though, you'll have fun no doubt. my first show as at red rocks in the cold, windy rain, n it still is #2 for best show behind his independent grind in denver

yeeeeaaaaaa doouuggiieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww buddy imma get my beater shoes goin bro, we mosh pittin harrrddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD and dont forget to bring some extra cash flow, imma get some gifties for maself ;D