Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Ft.Lil wayne-Red Nation video Banned from MTV!!!!!

Game Ft.Lil wayne-Red Nation video Banned from MTV!!!!!

Im guessing it was banned cuz of all the Gang References in it.Just go check it out and let me know wat u think..I think the video and song are tight as fuck.Definitly makes me more Hype for "The RED Album".One of Games best songs in years....Someone post it,Im not 100% sure how 2 do that shit.

honestly i think the song sucked. kernkraft 400 is not a good rap beat at all

I heard the song before and I thought it was sick! But this video is tight as hell!

them niggas go in o that track how did it suck?? i aint really into the blood shit but other than that it went hard

Quote Originally Posted by ha ha

I hate the Game so much lol. The whole entire butterfly tatoo thing and the fact he got all emotional about beiber being robbed from getting a grammy! haha hes a joke im sorry hes only somewhat relevant because of Dr.Dre who he talks about in what seems like every song and because 50 cent carried the documentary opening the door for his career.

how does anything you just said have anything to do with his rapping abilities or content etc? GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I hate the Game so much lol. The whole entire butterfly tatoo thing and the fact he got all emotional about beiber being robbed from getting a grammy! haha hes a joke im sorry hes only somewhat relevant because of Dr.Dre who he talks about in what seems like every song and because 50 cent carried the documentary opening the door for his career.

I told you how it sucked. Trying to put an over used techno song on a rap beat doesn't fit at all

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    them niggas go in o that track how did it suck?? i aint really into the blood shit but other than that it went hard

Quote Originally Posted by ha ha

I never said anything about his rap skills if you wanna go down that road he has the same subject matter in every song abc rhymes and has one slow flow. YOU GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    how does anything you just said have anything to do with his rapping abilities or content etc? GTFO

yes you did. you said he sucks and went on saying stupid shit like blah blah butterfly tattoo blah blah dr dre blah blah 50 cent. idiot

I never said anything about his rap skills if you wanna go down that road he has the same subject matter in every song abc rhymes and has one slow flow. YOU GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent