Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Andre Nickatina

Fuck Andre Nickatina

So here's a story/rant. I ran into Andre Nickatina at a bar tonight in Chico. I am a HUGE Nickatina fan, so when I saw him I obviously was like WOAH NO WAY! So I went up to him and was like "Dude, can I get a picture with you?". And he said "Yeah hang on 5 minutes." and I was like "oh yeah no problem dude". So I came back literally 15 MINUTES LATER and said "hey so 10 minutes ago you said we could get a picture" and he responded with "dude fuck you go fuck off". For real, Andre is not really relevant outside of NorCal. So if he can't take 30 seconds to take a picture with one of his biggest fans, why should I take 30 seconds to pay for his music? Straight unbelievable, feedback welcome. I understand that he's trying to enjoy his night, but if he tells a fan to come back and then blows him off, then that is fucking rediculous.

I know you're trolling cuz your fucking Snomed, but for arguments sake I'll reply to you. If Andre would have said the first time, " you know, I'm just chillin so not tonight" I would have replied "oh ok no problem have a good night". But the fact that he told me to come back in 5 minutes, and then tell me to fuck off, is just unfuckingbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snomed
    Maybe he doesn't have time for nutt huggin fags like you. People catch vibes off of douchebags. Lol just sayin.

hahahahahahahah you suck at life. you ran into one of you favorite rappers, and almost gotta a picture with him, but when he said yea in 5, you thought you would be cool and come back in 15 and that nigga would be like ah "yeah any thing for you dude" lol maybe if you wouldn't have came up like "woah no way can i have a picture with you" andre is a pimp he aint got time to be nice to your dumb ass, i'm suprised your old enough to go to the bar,... this shit is too funny right now

couldn't have happened to a better troll than you

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    hahahahahahahah you suck at life. you ran into one of you favorite rappers, and almost gotta a picture with him, but when he said yea in 5, you thought you would be cool and come back in 15 and that nigga would be like ah "yeah any thing for you dude" lol maybe if you wouldn't have came up like "woah no way can i have a picture with you" andre is a pimp he aint got time to be nice to your dumb ass, i'm suprised your old enough to go to the bar,... this shit is too funny right now

Lol another dumbass troll. Sorry, nobody on this site can take you seriously since you claim to be a genius, when in reality you dropped out of school in 3rd grade. Sorry that youve been waiting a week to try and make fun of me since 90% of this site has made fun of you on a daily basis.

couldn't have happened to a better troll than you

2 Trolls raiding on Cole's thread, wow.

That's fucked up bro, I hate artists like that. I've never givin AN any attention anyway, but now I know not to lol. Unless he got hella drunk within those 15 minutes, but not likely. This is unbelievable..

In all fairness, he said 5 minutes and you came back in 15...maybe he disapproves of tardiness.

Probably he's just a dick though.

Lol I see what you mean. But the reason I waited a little longer was because after 5 minutes I came back and he was having a conversation with someone. So I waited until he wasn't busy anymore. And then he came back with that. Like I said, he could have been way more polite with his response. I mean seriously, I guarantee Tech (who is way more relevant than Andre) would never say something like that to a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike
    In all fairness, he said 5 minutes and you came back in 15...maybe he disapproves of tardiness. Probably he's just a dick though.

Don't you have the clash of God and the Devil to worry about? Lmao. I wonder what you're like in person.. probably some weedy pasty kid taking meth and watching too much cartoons. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snomed
    Nah Bro ur fucked up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

2 Trolls raiding on Cole's thread, wow.

That's fucked up bro, I hate artists like that. I've never givin AN any attention anyway, but now I know not to lol. Unless he got hella drunk within those 15 minutes, but not likely. This is unbelievable..

serio thats fucked up yadada