Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWC Speed (SPS) Every Artist!

WWC Speed (SPS) Every Artist!

Just finished compiling every artist on World Wide Choppers SPS Speed (Syllables per Second).

Keep in mind, the longer a verse is, the lower the SPS will tend to be in most cases, unless someone's hauling ass the whole way through.

Ceza - 7.87 SPS

Tech N9ne - 7.23 SPS

JL - 8.71 SPS

U$O - 8 SPS

Yelawolf - 6.4 SPS

Twista - 7.6 SPS

Busta Rhymes - 7.97 SPS

D-Loc - 8 SPS

Twisted Insane - 9.33 SPS

Die-hards might be a little pissed that Tech's SPS was the 2nd lowest, but remember he had 15 seconds longer than Busta, Yela and Twista to spit on. So I'm sure if you cut out Techs slowest 15 seconds he'd be much higher, the fact he can spit for a straight minute at that speed and throw in harmony is crazy.

People can stop reading here if they want, I'm just going to put down the time they had to spit on, and the amount of syllables they had in their verses for anyone interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceza - 63 Syllables in 8 seconds.

Tech N9ne - 434 Syllables in 60 seconds.

JL - 61 Syllables in 7 seconds.

U$O - 56 Syllables in 7 seconds.

Yelawolf - 288 Syllables in 45 seconds.

Twista- 346 Syllables in 45 seconds.

Busta Rhymes - 359 Syllables in 45 seconds.

D-Loc - 120 Syllables in 15 seconds.

Twisted Insane - 140 Syllables in 15 seconds.

The only thing we can get out of this to say who was faster is,

Busta was faster than Yela and Twista.

JL was faster than U$O

Twisted Insane was faster than D-Loc

Tech and Ceza had different time to spit on, so we can't compare them to anybody.

You really needed to make a new thread on this tired argument

Arguement? You're mistaken, this thread holds nothing but the facts of every artist's SPS. The other thread contains no such information, people want to know the SPS, so they have it in this thread, upon opening. Without wading through 7 pages of bullshit to find nothing. Hope I helped your understanding. Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

LOL I love the way everyone on here is so fucking sensitive I just saying the other thread all about the same shit is like two post down below this one on the main page. And all this fact finding who is the fastest bullshit is dumb as fuck. Taking verses as a whole and breaking them down to an average doesnt establish who is the fastest rapper. Take the fastest bars spit by each rapper and compare if you wanna really compare dont include verses where they dont go as fast then make an average. Like Ive said before I dont know why everyone cares so much anyway cause its about content not speed obviously the whole point of the track was they all have speed.

Sensitive? I don't see where you caught that in my words. And you have an empty point of view, you clearly didn't read my thread. An average does determine who had the faster verse, if the duration of the verse is the same, like I stated in my thread. My thread contains facts, facts aren't up for debate. But I appreciate your interest, keeping your mind working is the best thing you can do. If you do not wish to know how many syllables were said each second that is up to you, but I know there is alot of people that want to know. Thanks for your input none the less.

LOL I love the way everyone on here is so fucking sensitive I just saying the other thread all about the same shit is like two post down below this one on the main page. And all this fact finding who is the fastest bullshit is dumb as fuck. Taking verses as a whole and breaking them down to an average doesnt establish who is the fastest rapper. Take the fastest bars spit by each rapper and compare if you wanna really compare dont include verses where they dont go as fast then make an average. Like Ive said before I dont know why everyone cares so much anyway cause its about content not speed obviously the whole point of the track was they all have speed.

Tech N9ne, What We Are - 8 SPS. Minus 3 seconds for the machine gun sound and "Dwaaaam".

384 Syllables in 48 Seconds. Wow!

Bizznump.

Actually in the other thread i took the fastest parts outa busta and techs verses and concluded they both went about 8.8 at their fastest. I thought that was a good stat

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Arguement? You're mistaken, this thread holds nothing but the facts of every artist's SPS. The other thread contains no such information, people want to know the SPS, so they have it in this thread, upon opening. Without wading through 7 pages of bullshit to find nothing. Hope I helped your understanding. Good day sir.

I did the fast part of that one time and it was something stupid like 9.8

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Tech N9ne, What We Are - 8 SPS. Minus 3 seconds for the machine gun sound and "Dwaaaam".

384 Syllables in 48 Seconds. Wow!

nice job Siikez. this is pretty interesting