Thread: why?!?!?!?!?

why?!?!?!?!?

every day..every other day..(whichever u believe) theres some idiot talking or asking bout y tech mentions someone in his song.. or y hes talking bout religious power blah blah blah. now lets ask smart questions or questions ppl would like to talk bout like say has anyone heard anything bout the kabosh album lately or seeing as how tech is getting up there in age , how much longer will he continue to rap? please stop with this stupid beef bullshit ...omg tech and eminem boooo or tech and lil wayne booo.. shut the fuck up and enjoy wat the mastermind creates

good reply thanks.. and honestly cuz alot more ppl care bout kabosh than they do waka flocka.. i mean honestly i havent seen anything bout kabosh since the youtube video with the rock band or watever.but at least i asked two questions that are way better than some retarded crap bout wocka flocka

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

Oh for gods sakes. It's like we spend our time on this forum answering all these complaints about others and their questions or their "hatred" on these forums. get over it, its a forum. How is discussing what Kabosh is up to any smarter than talking about why Tech mentioned Waka Flacka in one of his songs?

And to the last few sentences, I repeat, not everyone is going to like it regardless of it's just an idea or the creation itself.