Thread: Eligh from Living Legends is a Chopper..

Eligh from Living Legends is a Chopper..

i jus got dun listening to his past albums

and his new album from 2010.. Shit now i kno

the nigga Eligh is a Chopper.

True, he would of been a good addition. G&E no more greener grasses was a dope album.

I agree with this, but he's more of a fast spitter than a chopper - to me. Like, his flows are much more laid back than anyone who we've heard on a "...Choppers" track. Not doubting that Eligh couldn't switch it up and bring that type of energy though.

Eligh's definitely a beast, however. His "Grey Crow" album is incredible beginning to end!

He gave a shout out to wwc and tech today on twitter
    Tech needs to hook up wit the living legends crew already. Murs lucky grouch eligh scarub etc....pure dopeness

Murs got Tech to do Paid Dues 2 years in a row. They need to make a song together already. Here's an old interview of them 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS85Fc37FUU

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    Tech needs to hook up wit the living legends crew already. Murs lucky grouch eligh scarub etc....pure dopeness

O ya I knw all about that I saw them on the sickology tour at red rocks. Murs is dope as fuck life. I figured murs would've been on sickology...thought tech was confirmed for murs most recent. N i knw i read somewhere murs was gonna b on all 6s n7s...but nope. It needs to happen!r/>

Quote Originally Posted by yesitsmario

Murs got Tech to do Paid Dues 2 years in a row. They need to make a song together already. Here's an old interview of them 2

Great interview! Hadn't had a chance to see that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by yesitsmario

I talked to murs about Tech cause I met him at a LL show and he was wearing an old school Tech jersey. He loves Tech and got mad love for strange fam. I obviously know he was on the sickology tour but hes down with SM for sure. I wanna hear the tech feature on his new cd and cant wait to hear more LL/Strange collabs(if it ever comes to be). Like I said on an old thread about immortal technique I dont really know how their s would flow together but I sure would love to hear it and find out

I was really hoping that Tech & The Grouch were gonna link up. Not too long ago they both had a show in Boulder, CO. on the same day. Tech even posted a picture on Twitter mentioning the venue that The Grouch was performing at.

If you didn't know, The Grouch & Tech N9ne were on Yukmouth's song, "Go Nutz." Tech said that Grouch has an interesting and was interested in learning more about him...

I agree grouch is dope. Tech needs to get with thr whole livinv legends crew cuz there all dope imo

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kremen

I was really hoping that Tech & The Grouch were gonna link up. Not too long ago they both had a show in Boulder, CO. on the same day. Tech even posted a picture on Twitter mentioning the venue that The Grouch was performing at.

If you didn't know, The Grouch & Tech N9ne were on Yukmouth's song, "Go Nutz." Tech said that Grouch has an interesting and was interested in learning more about him...