Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haters....help me understand you...

Haters....help me understand you...

Usually, when I don't like someone, I dont pay attention or mention anything going with them and I defiantly would read and comment on something in regards to the subject i.e. Country music, Hanna Montana, jersey shore. I see eminem and lil Wayne haters everywhere constantly disrespecting but I don't get it. If you dont like something so much, why bother wasting your time?? Why you bounce from thread to thread tearing down another artist???

because stupid people insist on making threads about it

hahaha!! OR...people really enjoy seeing other people get bent out of shape over it. Being upset by someone who hates is almost as bad as the person hating. why are YOU wasting your time addressing the haters?? its the internet, we are on here BECAUSE we got time!! may as well stir something up, right??

and just because you mentioned him, ill throw in my two cents....lil wayne is terrible.

word. youre right. i did that make that assumption. i guess its just because ive seen it so much before. personally, i enjoy the conversations with haters. its nice to see others point of view and share your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    All he did was ask a question. He didn't even say he was upset mr. assumption. I wonder the same thing, it's like a science experience, "what makes a hater hate?" People confuse curiosity with hurt feelings, I guess the new saying is hurt feelings killed the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingLegnd

hahaha!! OR...people really enjoy seeing other people get bent out of shape over it. Being upset by someone who hates is almost as bad as the person hating. why are YOU wasting your time addressing the haters?? its the internet, we are on here BECAUSE we got time!! may as well stir something up, right??

and just because you mentioned him, ill throw in my two cents....lil wayne is terrible.

How ironic is it that some ordinary person hates on a hater... You sir you're self are hating on judgement.

heres a ballbuster...everyone on the planet is a hater.... everyone hates something or someone

I hate you for making that comment... but co-sign lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh McKay
    heres a ballbuster...everyone on the planet is a hater.... everyone hates something or someone

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    I hate you for making that comment... but co-sign lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh McKay

You right, I'm mainly speaking on the blatant disrespect tho you dig like calling somebody a bitch you don't even know, or bringing up a person name in a thread that has nothin to do with them. I wonder what's the entertainment in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity

Oh god damn, another thread.

There are always going to be people who go out of their way to insult someone, thats just the way the world works. But make sure you know the difference between constructive criticism and hatred before you complain about the hatred.

I'm not hating on judgement or anything. I simply asked a question because it doesn't make sense to me. Personally I prefer give props than dwelling on shit I don't cate for, feel me

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    How ironic is it that some ordinary person hates on a hater... You sir you're self are hating on judgement.