Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ... Tyler the Creator

... Tyler the Creator

Does anyone else think that Tyler the Creator stole BLH's of rapping?

I would honestly take Lynch over Tyler any day. At least BLH can rap without using a stupid ass voice and still sound dark as hell, and sound good at the same time.

Edit:

Am I wrong to categorize Lynch and Tyler together?

I don't think Tyler's ever even heard of BLH so he couldn't of stole it but I would take Lynch over Tyler any day too. And you are wrong for categorizing them. BLH is horrorcore, like murder cannibal shit while Tyler's really alternative hip hop with a dark twist. I think they sound nothing alike except that they're both crazy as fuck haha

lol how can you say that tyler the creator has never heard lynch?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Salinas
    I don't think Tyler's ever even heard of BLH so he couldn't of stole it but I would take Lynch over Tyler any day too. And you are wrong for categorizing them. BLH is horrorcore, like murder cannibal shit while Tyler's really alternative hip hop with a dark twist. I think they sound nothing alike except that they're both crazy as fuck haha

I mean, Tyler raps about some sick shit, wouldn't that make him horrorcore instead of alt. hip hop?

What I don't fucking understand, is why a lot of people dig Tyler, but hate Tech? I got a bunch of people at my school that are on Tyler's nut's like crazy, but absolutely hate Tech because Tech's a "juggalo" and raps about dark shit.

tyler defiantly never heard brotha lynch before he dones really listen to a lot fo rap music. but there isnt the same at all. yea its similar type of content i guess but brotha lynchs story is different than tylers. and i agree brotha lynch stuff sounds better but thats only because lynch has seven whos a genius to back him up. and the voices affects on goblin are sick it works really well for what he was tryin to do.

Cause he listens to gay shit like Waka Flocka and never responded to Tech's request for a collabo. And idk. Horrorcore is more like BLH, constantly about serial killing and being serious about it. Tyler and Odd Future just say whatever they want and they hate when people call them horrorcore lol

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    lol how can you say that tyler the creator has never heard lynch?

tyler the creator sucks period.... he sound like he belongs in ICP

this. You can't brand everything he does as "Horrorcore" because of a few songs that he's made. Tech has dark themed music, but he's not a "Horrorcore" rapper.

I think they sound nothing alike...saying he stole his is dumb...