Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: june 3rd is probley the last tech n9ne show ima go to

june 3rd is probley the last tech n9ne show ima go to

got my reasons for sayin that..dont worry u wont understand fully but i thought id just post it..But also ill have all 6s and 7s that day too! So while im listenin to it gettin ready for the show later that night ill probley burn some more copies of my cd "moments b4 the death of kevin cline" to hand out so if u aint got a copy And ur going to that show if u see me come get a copy while i got them!! Last time i had 130 copies on me. Ill probley have the same come rock it wit ur fam and also get ur music on too from me!

shout out to strange tho and irv,cross,senerio, all the crew who talked to me at the last tech show in kc and was tellin some fans to check out my music that i had on me and stay up yaw!

I will NOT...i repeat WILL NOT..upload,leak,nor burn techs new cd nor any strange music cd or artist music...so dont look forward to that..

How r u gunna have it on the 3 rd?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    I will NOT...i repeat WILL NOT..upload,leak,nor burn techs new cd nor any strange music cd or artist music...so dont look forward to that..

i thought he was real good with tech n they hit him up not sure tho, y is this gonna be your last show btw? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    How r u gunna have it on the 3 rd?

Not quite sure the point of this thread to be honest. The title talks about how it's your last show, then you talk about how you're gonna have copies of your cd, then you go on to talk about how you'll have All 6s and 7s a few days early.

its to let people who know of his music & that if they want his new cd to go the show, rains music is dope

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Not quite sure the point of this thread to be honest. The title talks about how it's your last show, then you talk about how you're gonna have copies of your cd, then you go on to talk about how you'll have All 6s and 7s a few days early.

Ill explain ina few about why its no hate at all...basicly i feel like ive went enough and i got a few other reasons that i just decided this is probley the last one ima go to.

fasho

Ill explain ina few about why its no hate at all...basicly i feel like ive went enough and i got a few other reasons that i just decided this is probley the last one ima go to.

Its kinda mixed feelins from me..on one had im viewed as a stan by ppl..idk if thats how.strange feels too..even tho awhile back i gotta call from makzilla and tech wanted to talk to me he said dont trip off what ppl gotta say and fuck them do me..that im fam. I said thanks and that stuck wit me..because i was like fuck what ppl gotta say..buuuut..tech is a boss..so another side of me is like why we i asked could i open up for the june show i was told by makzilla to contact the promoter..then by tech to contact travis..when tech is half boss.. so u kno i was like iight skip it. But also im like ive been to like idk how many tecj shows i think ive been to enough lol..so i just feel like hey one last one..no hate. All love! Them 20 copies i handed to cross eye joe of my cd probley got to everyone i wanted wit it..but probley sittin on a table or under it...ect..its all good tho! Im jist doing me and backin up. Buuuut i will still buy the cds and support the music just u probley wont see me at the shows..gonna miss kickin it wit yaw yaw hella cou at the shows! But gotta do me! Oooh and to those who dont kno i have MOST NEW STRANGE MUSIC CDS THE FRIDAY B4 RELEASE DATE TO PUBLIC! i dont leak it so they dont trip! Dont bbelieve me...check back june 3rd

yea dude dont trip, if i got one of ur cds i wouldnt throw it down, me n my brother bumpin your shit all the time keep it comin

Its kinda mixed feelins from me..on one had im viewed as a stan by ppl..idk if thats how.strange feels too..even tho awhile back i gotta call from makzilla and tech wanted to talk to me he said dont trip off what ppl gotta say and fuck them do me..that im fam. I said thanks and that stuck wit me..because i was like fuck what ppl gotta say..buuuut..tech is a boss..so another side of me is like why we i asked could i open up for the june show i was told by makzilla to contact the promoter..then by tech to contact travis..when tech is half boss.. so u kno i was like iight skip it. But also im like ive been to like idk how many tecj shows i think ive been to enough lol..so i just feel like hey one last one..no hate. All love! Them 20 copies i handed to cross eye joe of my cd probley got to everyone i wanted wit it..but probley sittin on a table or under it...ect..its all good tho! Im jist doing me and backin up. Buuuut i will still buy the cds and support the music just u probley wont see me at the shows..gonna miss kickin it wit yaw yaw hella cou at the shows! But gotta do me! Oooh and to those who dont kno i have MOST NEW STRANGE MUSIC CDS THE FRIDAY B4 RELEASE DATE TO PUBLIC! i dont leak it so they dont trip! Dont bbelieve me...check back june 3rd