Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you put Krizz Kaliko in the category of A Chopper??

Would you put Krizz Kaliko in the category of A Chopper??

Opinions..

Hell yes, That's why he is on the original.

Hell yea, Hes on the original Midwest choppers of course he is, plus just listening to "chip on my shoulder" you already know hes a chopper, but id much rather hear him showcase his awesome harmonies and hooks

Definitely, imo he shoulda been on WWC

This. Yeah, he's capable of being a chopper, but his singing is much more impressive. His of singing is also what makes him a unique artist on Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    Hell yea, Hes on the original Midwest choppers of course he is, plus just listening to "chip on my shoulder" you already know hes a chopper, but id much rather hear him showcase his awesome harmonies and hooks

I think Kali is the most under rated artist in the game. I'm positive everyone will agree that he can chopp with the best of em. But what sets him apart from the rest is his ability to disguise his voice to make it sound like anyone he wants. Back in the day I showed my boy welcome to the Midwest am he thought it was fuckin frank Sinatra on the hook. On chip on my shoulder he spits an e40 bar probably better than 40water could have done. And forget about the high note. Kali can take that to a whole other level. There's a reason tech puts him on 90% of his hooks. All us tech fans is thank mama Watson for puttin his ass in the church choir. Krizz is unreal.

Hell yeahh, Kali can chop it up with the best of them, but in all honesty.... I wanna know why the fuck Kutty hasn't been on any of the Chopper songs. We've all heard Too Much, we know Kutt can chop. I think instead of throwing D-Loc on another chopper song that spot could've gone to Kutt. But I'm not gonna complain too much, that song was still a ic regardless but hearing that that's the final Chopper song, it upsets me knowing Kutt wont get another chance.

kutts welcome to the midwest verse is evil 2

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Hell yeahh, Kali can chop it up with the best of them, but in all honesty.... I wanna know why the fuck Kutty hasn't been on any of the Chopper songs. We've all heard Too Much, we know Kutt can chop. I think instead of throwing D-Loc on another chopper song that spot could've gone to Kutt. But I'm not gonna complain too much, that song was still a ic regardless but hearing that that's the final Chopper song, it upsets me knowing Kutt wont get another chance.

Yeahh that's true lol, I really wish it was an official track, like if they recorded it in the studio 'n released it, I mean it'd be like.... 5 years late but I'd still appreciate it over nothing. 'N Kutt's chopped on other songs like Gangsta Shap 'n I guess you could say the last verse of Calling My Name, but on the other hand it's not like Kali chops on a regular basis either, so.... it is what it is I guess

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    kutts welcome to the midwest verse is evil 2

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

lol krizz kaliko is wack. he fell off after shock treatment. only good for tech hooks and that's about it