Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juggalo hating Techn9cian, Fuck you hahaha

Juggalo hating Techn9cian, Fuck you hahaha

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8GDr8FdFia8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

congrats, we all know tech is down with juggalos. i still think icp blows. hahahaha.

Hella This v

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    congrats, we all know tech is down with juggalos. i still think icp blows. hahahaha.

what this guy said

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    Yep. I can honestly say I believe everyone knows by now that Tech has love for juggalos. & noone cares. Honestly, if your a juggalo or technician or just some person who listens to Tech N9ne, I could care less what you put yourself in. These bs threads turn into hate threads almost immediately, their is no point in posting these anymore. It's getting old hearing I hate you for hating juggalos. So basically juggalos say they hate, hate!?!?! This shit is played out like Lady Gaga, fuckin' stop

ya, u guys dont care, im always readin shit on this site about ppl sayin tech n9ne hates us n all this other shit n no1 can back none of it up, ppl on some stupid shit, not saying its u ppl, other technician's saying stupid shit that they sudnt, we're all in this for the same reason, Tech, yet ppl still try sayin stupidshit about tech n the clowns, its a joke, that wasnt ment for anybody, it was ment for everybody thats got the balls to say tech hates us

This is just another example of their failure such as this thread,such as the youtube embedding code up there ^

Yep. I can honestly say I believe everyone knows by now that Tech has love for juggalos. & noone cares. Honestly, if your a juggalo or technician or just some person who listens to Tech N9ne, I could care less what you put yourself in. These bs threads turn into hate threads almost immediately, their is no point in posting these anymore. It's getting old hearing I hate you for hating juggalos. So basically juggalos say they hate, hate!?!?! This shit is played out like Lady Gaga, fuckin' stop

lol yeah i know i fucked the code up, hahaha not used to the thread, 1st one i posted on here

What i notice is sometimes juggaloes get "i hate icp/phsycopathic" confused with "i hate juggaloes". I have never said anything bad about juggaloes... Besides that the stereotypical ones at tech shows smell bad lol... But i say all the time that i think icp blows

have your own views on icp all u want, thats fine i get that, everybody likes there own things, but when ppl take icp n throw it at everybody who listens to there music is bullshit, not everybody is the same, ive had ppl tell me all kinds of wicked fucked up shit just to fuck with me for being a juggalo, im a King Klick Technician Juggalo more than proud to wear all thos names, but when ppl pull aside the juggalo just because of what other ppl say is fucked to the fullest, yeah some may smell, some may be small, big, fat, strong, but in the same sence, technician's can smell, be small fat and strong, we're all the same just with different names n different things we believe in/follow