Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Who Will Sign To Strange Music/Strange Lane

  1. #1

    Who Will Sign To Strange Music/Strange Lane

    Self explanatory. Who do you think will sign to strange music/strange lane in the future.


    My list


    (I will add others you think might get signed)


    WHO COULD SIGN


    1. JL


    2. Trizz


    3. Oobergeek


    4. Twisted Insane


    5. Smackola


    6. Aqualeo


    7. Nesto


    8. Murs


    9. Liz Suwandi


    10. Info Gates


    11. Angel Davanport


    Who do you think will thats not on this list



    ARTISTS WHO HAVE SIGNED


    Strange Music


    1. Wrekonize (6/7/13)


  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    maybe, no, no, no, no

  3. #3


    what makes you say no to the last four?



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    maybe, no, no, no, no

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Im 100% sure that the word is explanatory not exclamatory

  5. #5
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    1. He will/has.


    2. No. He can't bring anything to the label.


    3. He is young, only about 20. I'm just not sure he could generate enough fans. I'm not sure he would be on any Strange tracks if he wasn't Tech's cousin.


    4. No. Once again he can't bring anything to the label.


    5. Absolutely not. He can't rap that well and he would bring the least profit to the label out of all these guys.



  6. #6


    Well Krizz Kaliko likes oobergeek and i think he has the best chance of the last four. I put Twisted Insane because he's been on 2 tracks already and maybe he could sign. Strange introduces artists so Trizz and Insane could gain fans with a strange album. Also trizz is on tour with them and tech already wants him on some music so i thought it was a possibility.


    I threw in Smackola because it wouldnt sit with me right with only 4,

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    1. He will/has.


    2. No. He can't bring anything to the label.


    3. He is young, only about 20. I'm just not sure he could generate enough fans. I'm not sure he would be on any Strange tracks if he wasn't Tech's cousin.


    4. No. Once again he can't bring anything to the label.


    5. Absolutely not. He can't rap that well and he would bring the least profit to the label out of all these guys.




  7. #7
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    They won't sign an artist just because another artist on the label likes him/her. If Tech's collabs were all hints to signings then Strange Music would have 100 artists on it's roster. Tr1zz is on tour because he is Brotha Lynch's hype man. Imagine if Strange signed Jay Rock's hype man (we all know who that is).

    Quote Originally Posted by Coes Helios

    Well Krizz Kaliko likes oobergeek and i think he has the best chance of the last four. I put Twisted Insane because he's been on 2 tracks already and maybe he could sign. Strange introduces artists so Trizz and Insane could gain fans with a strange album. Also trizz is on tour with them and tech already wants him on some music so i thought it was a possibility.


    I threw in Smackola because it wouldnt sit with me right with only 4,

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    1. He will/has.


    2. No. He can't bring anything to the label.


    3. He is young, only about 20. I'm just not sure he could generate enough fans. I'm not sure he would be on any Strange tracks if he wasn't Tech's cousin.


    4. No. Once again he can't bring anything to the label.


    5. Absolutely not. He can't rap that well and he would bring the least profit to the label out of all these guys.




  8. #8


    hm good points. I never herd MJ, does he have any music around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    They won't sign an artist just because another artist on the label likes him/her. If Tech's collabs were all hints to signings then Strange Music would have 100 artists on it's roster. Tr1zz is on tour because he is Brotha Lynch's hype man. Imagine if Strange signed Jay Rock's hype man (we all know who that is).

    Quote Originally Posted by Coes Helios

    Well Krizz Kaliko likes oobergeek and i think he has the best chance of the last four. I put Twisted Insane because he's been on 2 tracks already and maybe he could sign. Strange introduces artists so Trizz and Insane could gain fans with a strange album. Also trizz is on tour with them and tech already wants him on some music so i thought it was a possibility.


    I threw in Smackola because it wouldnt sit with me right with only 4,

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    1. He will/has.


    2. No. He can't bring anything to the label.


    3. He is young, only about 20. I'm just not sure he could generate enough fans. I'm not sure he would be on any Strange tracks if he wasn't Tech's cousin.


    4. No. Once again he can't bring anything to the label.


    5. Absolutely not. He can't rap that well and he would bring the least profit to the label out of all these guys.




  9. #9


    Alex M was right on point, none even have the slightest chance of being signed besides JL

  10. #10


    yeah and JL & Tech All Hint At Him Being Signed But So Far It Hasnt Happend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

    Alex M was right on point, none even have the slightest chance of being signed besides JL

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music's New Sub-Label Strange Lane
    By MacThunder in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:51 AM
  2. STRANGE MUSIC SHOULD SIGN MANIAC!!!!
    By BrainSick in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 06:15 AM
  3. Strange Music Need ta sign Ron Ron
    By Tra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:25 AM
  4. Who would you like to see sign to Strange Music?
    By k-skale in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:11 AM
  5. Strange Music sign Txwill to strange..
    By Kingp in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •